Should I reply?

I am an irresistible chick magnet.

Look what I got in my latest email, coincidentally by another sheila called Elena, with a friend called Tamara, and they’re both from St Petersberg.

Hello my new friend.
I want write to you and want to know you much more. I would like to correspond with you. And now it is a little about me, My name is Elena, I live in most beautiful city in Russia - Saint-Petersburg. I think, you heard about it. If you will have opportunity arrive here do it necessary and you will see how it’s look likes. I was born 17 of February 1979 years. I have all my life before me. I of 168 sm of growth and my weight of 52 kg. I have finished school and then studied in university. I studied history of the different countries and the English language for this reason and I can talk in English. I work in shop on sale mobile phones. I don’t like my work, but I can’t find anything better. When I acted to study in university I thought that my future profession may be useful, but then I have understood that with my profession I can go to work only at school and I don’t want it, because on those wages that pay for teachers our government, it isn’t possible to live. Therefore I have gone to work at shop. I want to tell about my hobbies, I very much love cinema! I think, that I can stay at a cinema all the day. I like gardening and green flowers. I prefer to listen to music on mood. I can listen in the evening to classical music and in the morning I can include radio and hop while I prepare for breakfast. I haven’t bad habits, I do not smoke and never used any narcotic substances. I can drink easy alcoholic drinks, but it happens only during holidays and in the company of my girlfriends.
I never was married and I have no children. I don’t know why, but I could not find the pleasant person for me. Much man want only sex with me. Other part can’t talk with me or can’t find a way to my soul. I want to know about your past relation. I will trip to Australia soon.
My girlfriend Tamara live there. She move from Russia some years ago. We communicate all time. She told me about her new family and live there. I want to live in United Kingdom too. She help me with documents and all expenses for trip. Her husband is rich man and they don’t need anything in life. They help with money for me always. I will not ask you about money! I am not scammer. I heard much stories about it and you can trust me. If we want to meet in future, I will meet you myself, when I will be there. I want talk with you on msn, give me you hotmail address for it. I don’t want to ask you many questions, just write me about yourself as I did. And of course feel free to ask questions! I shall wait for your letter.
Write to me on my e-mail fetch.elena@gmail.com Have a nice day!

Sincerely Elena.

It looks like I’m being pursued by sisters.

Am I hot or what?

Anyway, I’m not willing to pay for one of these floozies to fly over here and break my heart, so the question is:

Should I give them to Egorka or Chevan?

How about I ask her if I can hide it in her? :smiley:

Perhaps it is women such as these that have had Chevan convalescing in a “sanatorium?” :smiley:

He’s feeling better and shall rejoin us soon…

No, it’s Chevan who has had women such as these convalescing in a sanitorium.

And they’re bloody glad to be there, out of his reach! :smiley:

ROFLMFAO!! :smiley:

I think he met his match…

He won’t be happy about you posting a picture of his mother. :smiley:

But is she gets hold of you, you are in deep shit!

She is woman of iron!

Why does some juvenile part of me want to make a comment about a rod of iron? :confused:

Hello !

I’m Natacha and I would like to know you better because I don’t know you. Now, I will talk about me. I’m 85-59-85, 162 centimetres, 48 kg, blond and blue eyes. I don’t understand why but men ask all the time to have sex with me on internet when I describe how I’m. But I’m pure and I don’t want to have sex except if you give to me some expensive gift. Now, we can talk about my passion: I love to swim with bikini without the top. I don’t take drug and smoke so I’m a clean woman. Nevertheless, I use to go to bar each week-end and to be drunk. Often I wake up in a bed which is not mine with a boy who is not my boyfriend. I was never married and I never had boyfriend. So I think that I’m virgin at least I don’t remember to have sex before.
I’m done with school and I have a PhD on International commercial law. I actually work in the huge company. My parents are very rich. But if you love me, I can quite my perfect life for you. I needn’t that you were rich but I want just that you live in a castle with servantS.
I have friend who have found a husband in all country in the world so I know that it’s possible.

I want to know more about you: what is your car? How are your incomes? Have you an interesting nationality and are you ready to get married? Will you die quickly after the wedding?

xoxo
Natacha

PS: This is a joke, please I don’t want that you send me picture of you naked. please …

me with clothes

me naked

:slight_smile:

I don’t take drug and smoke so I’m a clean woman

A french girl that does not smoke ? that is a rare one. :shock:

Most of French girl don’t smoke because to smoke in France is almost as expensive as in Norway.

I really don’t smoke and I really look like as the picture !

Do you mean it is you in the photo or you resemble the person depicted there?

hmmmmmmmm, that is a really good question is it, or is it not you

I really don’t smoke and I really look like as the picture !

You do ?..hmm…yummy :mrgreen:

No no no, it’s not me.

It’s a “candidate” to become French president. Truly, she is a striper and she makes vulgar pictures also.

She is form the “pleasure party” and she thinks that all problem is the world can be solve with the end of the sexual problem.
Or in this video, she is struggling against the global warming.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=vmmjVqtSbdw

What happend to RS and the Russian girl?

In her appearance, I think that “Cindy Lee” styles herself after the famous French actress and model Brigitte Bardot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigitte_Bardot

A Brigitte Bardot wannabe.

My wife. :frowning: