Show your military unit-emblems (with pride)!

I can’t see either (using Firefox 3.5.2)

Maybe I’ve been cashiered.

heres mine

doug

Cool! That’s boxerrick41’s avatar. Something to do with armor, right?

Earned these and some others.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

5th p.bmp (27.4 KB)

airborne.bmp (29.1 KB)

cib.bmp (25.6 KB)

24th ID (mechanized)

doug

If “shit” will actively use the compact Stingers or StrelaM1 missles or ZSU-23, you will not be very happy , driving the “damn cool” helicopter.
I’m not saying the newest Anti-tank RPG. Only the TANK might to hold several hits of it, being ( if lucky) still functional.As it was in Iraq.
No OTHER vehicles can .

i was puzzled myself what to hell has the arrows deal to Anti-Aircraft defence:)
But my senour commander has explained that the Anti-Aircraft troops were initially subordinated to Artillery Command.Those guys loves the arrows and shells on emblems:)
My concern about Indians has come from point - in russia we usialy post the symbols of wearpon on hand-emblems, that your troops use.
Tanks troops has the tank on emblem,artillery has the gun.
I/m scary for Nick, his 98 pobably did use the… Indian red heads to hit the enemy.:smiley:

Well, we were pretty outdated. :wink:

all the satanists are outdated to some extend:)

That’s what flares are for :smiley:

No, but seriously, there is no weapon on the modern battlefield, to which a modern army doesn’t have an effective counter (A-Bomb is the exception, again).

You always have to hope for the best, right :smiley:

Here are the insignia for my Division,and Battalion. 2nd. Battalion, 81st armor Regiment, part of the 6th Brigade, 1st Armored Division.

383234.jpeg

85 Squadron RAF

Here’s a t-shirt with one of our ‘aircraft’ on it:

Well, we do need to keep our traditions!

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/army_info_church_of_satan.htm

Very nice badge, Clave! I always liked the british ones very much cause they often seem to be more “detailed” than those from other nations.

Jens

They’re a lot more fancy, that’s for sure. But I think you can trace that back to their Royal titles.

If you look at the Emblems of Prussian (or other Royal German) military units up until 1918, you’ll find the same amount of ‘fanciness’.

Higher taxes aside, I kind of envy the British for having somehow managed to retain their royalties throughout the times - even if only in a representative role.

HISTORICAL ROOTS: The Church of Satan is an eclectic body that traces its origin to many sources - classical voodoo, the Hell-Fire Club of eighteenth century England, the ritual magic of Aleister Crowley, and the Black Order of Germany in the 1920s and 1930s.
It seems you claimed yo have a some of German-born ancestors :slight_smile:
I hope they were not from Black order of Germany?

Sure you right.
For sake of true i have to add- the best wearpon though is much more expensive then the accordingly its contr-wearpon. ( Tank and RPG, hilicopter and AA missle and est). So you have to own the serious finantial superiority to hope to win the modern invasion.