Site access.

brummbaer seems to be the only one having problems…

1. I’ve scanned the server for malware/trojans/viruses and found nothing
  2. I’ve asked my host to do a scan and point out any suspicious scripts and files

Both searches luckily resulted in no found files.

I’ve fixed the gallery (or at least I think I did). Can you test if you can post images, comment, edit comments, and reply to comments? I seem to be able to do it just fine.

Last thing I need to fix then is the forum…I am waiting to hear back from vbulletin. I guess it’s sunday and they don’t reply.

I posted two images and several comments earlier today…

I can upload images although it takes 30-60 seconds to complete the upload. I can post comments, as well as edit/delete. Editing occurs immediately, but deleting take over 30 seconds to complete. Deletion of the photo, and comments together occurs immediately. It all works as advertised for me. (using Fire Fox.) I asked Brummbar to keep at it, and let me know if things have sorted out. So far, he is still unable to upload, but can comment.

Forum upgraded…should be all ok.

I had same problem re cookie message etc trying to log in last few days and couldn’t get in. At same time my Norton Internet Security threw up message that it was blocking an attack but I can’t recall what it was.

This morning, 2/29, I can’t access the MCP, the button goes to the blank page "get me out of this frame set! " thing again.

Fixed for now. Yup…server is compromised and I don’t know how yet…I’ve changed all the account passwords…we’ll see if that does the trick. Let me know when there are errors again.

Let me know if it happens again.

Still doing the frame set thing, earlier I tried the MCP, but I would end up endlessly waiting for the redirect to complete.

MCP is gone for me again too. My AV software gets alerted when I try to access…

My MCP access isn’t working on the Firefox browser, but I can access it with Google Chrome…

Its back working for me on Fire Fox. So far everything is working as it should, photo side too.

Yes, I fixed it…but no permanent fix yet. I’m working with our web host.

Things seem to get worse…with my standard browser I can’t do nothing anymore on the photo site, AV warning pops off with every click. Plus I get an error message everytime I try to enter the forum. I’m now using Opera, works much better tho.

Started having trouble this morning as well, click on the forum link from google, and get the “cookies cannot be sent” message again, but can access through one of the active thread links as before. once logged in the forum home page sometimes shows a warning above the header like it did before. All other functions, forum, and photo, seem to be in order.

Firefox is working for me again, but not this morn…

It just worked for me again as well, must be solar flares…:wink:

Here’s a screenshot of the attack that’s been coming up as blocked by Norton Security when I haven’t been able to get on to the site.

This has been a real pain, but it looks like we’re managing. The server is already more secure and I’ll be closing all FTP connections (that’s how the hacker got in) today or tomorrow. This won’t effect you at all since none of you connect to the site via the FTP protocol. I really hope this will end the nightmare and sorry for the delay!

So far so good. Everything working?