Site comments

i will go with sam and crab!,he will be a soldier again

i will think on new topics

Damn dude i know i said start some new topics but calm down just a bit. Your going off the hook here. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Damn dude i know i said start some new topics but calm down just a bit. Your going off the hook here. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :D[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:
thank you so much my general,im happy,HAPPY!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

AWESOME site…magnificent…Top job all round…

Congrats to all involved… :smiley:

Welcome mate!

I believe your are the first Australian on the site, congrats and welcome!

Sorry for my late reply :oops: .

Agree 100%.

Moreover I want to quote a rule of this forum:
The users also agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, xenophobic, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate applicable laws. Doing so may lead to the authors of such posts being immediately and permanently banned (and their service provider being informed).
End quote.

Great,welcome mate! :smiley:

no,there is another australian member :o

Hi, have you been lurking long?
Welcome to the site
Bluff

Cactus did you have any input ???

Welcome to the site. Oddly enough, our usernames are nearly identical… :? :lol: :lol:

Also sorry for the late imput, but I do see many of IRONMAN’s posts dealing with Islam to have a certain amount of hate and distaste towards the race. I back up any punishment 100%

Well add your input when you get time.

Here is what i suggest. Follow the rules that we established quite sometime ago. He gets his 3rd warning for his actions in the thread. So delete the 10 most inflamatory posts from “Hearts and Minds” If you need to delete more delete them from “Dumbest fucking thread ive ever seen”. Give him his 4th warning for not listening to a my instructions in the “Hearts and Minds” thread. That will give him another week off the site. Therefore he wouldnt be able to return untill late on the 29th. When and if he returns he will be closely watched and issued formal warnings for the slightest infractions. Informal warnings do not seem to register with him. Ive been shown another site where he was banned and for plainly not shutting up. So lets show him a bit of mercy in allowing him to comeback but give him no leyway on his statements. I think it is clear that there is no reason to attempt to change his mind so dont waste your breath.

If you take this suggestion he will be on his 4th warning. So if he breaks the rules again make the 5th and 6th warnings about at the sametime. Site an old infraction if you need to. That way he is only allowed one option which is being banned. If he does get banned then I think we should make a special banned rank for him. That way others can clearly see how not to act. So do leave some of his posts.

Let me know what you think.

no,there is another australian member :o[/quote]

oh, well nevermind then…

Okay, since not much people object the idea
i will implement it start today
to make life easier, when you saw a quality post/crappy post, please post t in here, who did it, like this

FW-190 Pilot has post a quality topic for (1) times
in germany section

if another mod see him posting another quality post, then he will NOT start another reply about that, he would simply edit the ones that already exist

FW-190 Pilot has post a quality topic for (2) times
in germany section
in japanese section

to encourage users to post in different sections, only one quality post would count toward his promotion

so even FW-190 Pilot might have post over 80 quality post in the same Germany section, it would only count as one quality post

OK

FW-190,
You moved the “terrifying future” topic in “Off-topic Militaria” section, but you forgot to delete the poll

do you think i should post this in the normal off topic room?
yes
no

View Results

And also you forgot to delete:

I am not sure whether its allowed to be in the site, if you think its not a good idea to post such things like that in here, please delete it and i will take no offense from it, thanks

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=522

I am not allowed to delete it, only FW-190 Pilot, S.A.M. and Erwin could do this!
Please guys react!

Right, all done!