Site comments

yeah!

FW-190 I think if you take a good look at the rank section in the admin panel alot what you are suggesting my be to much. You will have to remember all these people that you bump up one rank. Coz im sure that they would like to keep advancing and you are going to constantly have to watch post counts. :?

okay, maybe 2 quality post to get a promote is too easy, but maybe increase to 4-5 quality post in order to get one promote?
well, as soon as a member make a quality/very bad post, mods will record in here to make sure we are fair

Unrest (it’s the proper term?) in a couple of topics:
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=9059#9059

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=9057#9057

ah, its ok for now, be carefull with T-34, more insults and he might be issued a warning.

T-34s have already 2 formal warnings.
First issued by me yesterday (after a couple of informal warnings) and second issued today by FW-190 Pilot.

FW-190 … or Erwin I should say T-34s_Are_Cool has to big of an avatar. FYI

Moved Retarded Ranting and Raving in here. Now called the dumbest thread ive ever seen. It is completly worthless. FW-190 if you wish to move it back out thats your call. But I strongly advise against. I dont care if I lose everymember on the site. I would rather have me talking to myself than have a load of topics like that one.

I’d suggest to the moderators to exercise a strict policy against trolling. As we have seen in the past few weeks, trolling flame baiting can prevent any serious and civilised debates from happening. I think all serious users of this site are interested in informed discussions, where we don’t necessarily share the same opinions, but are at least able to show our point using logic and verifiable information.

I would suggest that trolls will receive one, at the maximum two warnings before being banned from this site.

Jan

A very valid point that we will definatly take under consideration.

im guessing thats all the site problems are fixed?

yup!

I’ve got a PM

PzKpfw VI Tiger wrote:
There is a serious issue with the forums that may or may not have been already brought to your attention. Anyways, whenever attempting to post or open a thread you get a message about debuging and how the file is not found. I am very puzzled, can you please elaborate on the problem and see what there is you can do?

NOTE: THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN FOREWARDED TO GEN. SANDWORM, SOUTH AFRICAN MILITARY, AND FW-190 PILOT AS THEY ARE ALSO MODS WITH POWER OVER THE SITUATION.

Hi,
You are the first user claiming this. The messages have nothing to do with the forum. Could be your connection, your browser, you operating system…

This was my answer (for your information).

No there was a problem with the forum…my best guess was that ww2admin was doing some work and didnt realized it affected the forum. Seems that there are no problems now.

No there was a problem with the forum…my best guess was that ww2admin was doing some work and didnt realized it affected the forum. Seems that there are no problems now.[/quote]

I also noticed it, couldnt get on for a day.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=11406#11406

What do you guys think about his actions in here. I feel that they are very inflamatory towards Islam. I am very concerned on this topic as I do not want this turning into somekind of hate forum.

Please vote in the poll. And make a suggestion on what action we should take.

We have 7 people so if we all vote we should be able to come to a decision.

Thanks

i think we should give him the third warning and ban him for a week

There is a subject in there that is important to discuss.

The vast majority of young religious asian men will be hindu, muslim or sikh. They are immediately identifiable as ‘different’. In terms of the response of the rest of the population to them, they face similar challenges. However, only one of these groups has ever resorted to suicide bombing.

The debate could have focussed on why this is the case. Instead, we spent 20 pages getting IRONMAN to shift from ‘all Muslims are taught to hate the west and are probably terrorists’ to ‘Some terrorists draw inspiration from a twisted interpretation of the Koran’. The problem now lies with IRONMAN’s dogged insistence that the fault lies with the Koran, not those misinterpreting it.

I’m not naturally pro-Arab. On the Palestine question, my sympathy lies more with Israel than the surrounding nations. However, taking analysis of Islam from the ‘Jewish World Review’, and quoting it as an unbiased and authoritative source is just taking the piss.

As for what to do, the thread should stay, but with a disclaimer/warning that the opinions expressed are not endorsed by the site, and that offensive viewpoints are expressed inside. Hopefully new users who do look in will see that IRONMAN’s racist views are in a minority and are vigorously contested by many site users.

IRONMAN? I’d say cut his post number - bust him down to zero. Temporarily ban him if he posts racist stuff again. I suspect that his site rank may be important to him, so he can be punished without censorship.

i think he´s discriminating.

Its quite clear that his remarks are hatefull…

As long as there are Muslims willing to act on the words of the Koran, there will be terrorists.

The above alone shows that he is anti-muslim. We have do something, I agree with crab, make him a private, that is one possiblility.