Site comments

Erwin wrote

[quote]Dani wrote:

[quote]Erwin Schätzer(argentina) wrote:
another suggerence,control the mods when they/he does a bad work.
thanks

Your suggestion was applied since the beginning of our forum, Erwin!

Admin and Chief mods controls mods, Admin controls Chief mods. [/quote]
look closely on crab to be[/quote]

Erwin you douche bag!

Are you trying to get another mod sacked because you were!!!

Edit to add the quote bit so Erwin can’t edit his post.

I’ll be watching you matey!!!

shut up you freak!.

also you can watch nobody,you are not a mod,and i will warn you about your offensive posts which i will post in another topic…
:twisted: f off

[quote]1000ydstare wrote:
Erwin you douche bag!

Are you trying to get another mod sacked because you were!!!

I’ll be watching you matey!!!

shut up you freak!.

also you can watch nobody,you are not a mod,and i will warn you about your offensive posts which i will post in another topic…
f off[/quote]

Thank you erwin, i’ll just save that one for posterity too.

it is not thank you,it is than you,at least that what your mates told me!.

shut up you freak!.

:twisted: f off[/quote]

Oh dear another insult. Erwin are you trying to get yourself banned. I know you are bitter aout your MOD status but calm down mate, you can still do good work here. And as 1000 yrd says, its not good to try and get another MOD banned.

shut up you freak!.

Oh dear another insult. Erwin are you trying to get yourself banned. I know you are bitter aout your MOD status but calm down mate, you can still do good work here. And as 1000 yrd says, its not good to try and get another MOD banned.[/quote]
you always mention the banning,are you still waiting for that?
you said that i find and post one of your insults you will left the forum.,i did,and you are still here.

stop!,1000yds insults and calls us daggos and argies.
why you only see me?,you never say your compatriots!!!.
that’s unfair,don’t want me to be fair,because that’s why i left the moderation,to be fair!

Erwin if you can find any one of my posts that uses the word Dago (apart from this one obviously :wink: ) I will be very impressed.

Argie is a shortened version of your nationality, such as Brit is for Britian.

Why does it insult you?

PS

Erwin wrote

it is not thank you,it is than you,at least that what your mates told me!.

What does this actually mean?

argie is despective,brit isn’t,i saw the word brit on wikipedia,and you often use it to call yourself.
when i use it to call myself,it’s because i want to show you that it don’t makes me angry,however,it does! :evil:

que te importa!

out off topic,please “REAL MODS”,put control instead of posting off topic.
thanks!

In that case from this moment on I will use the word Argentina to describe your country, and you will use Great Britain or United Kingdom to describe mine, OK?

Unless of course you find the word Dago in any of my posts. Except this one and the other one where I challenged you to find the word Dago in any of my posts.

if you respect mine i respect yours.

can i call it england instead of gb or uk?,it’s the same,no?

No it is not. United Kingdom or Great Britain only. Not England as that is only a small part of my country as a whole.

I will not accept UK or GB unless you accept a.

are you still looking for Dago in my posts?

As the start of this little argument relates to me, I shall choose to follow your advice and remain strictly neutral, not intervening. Another mod can do it, hopefully without you asking the Admins to watch them closely as well.

yes i am.

i will acept you to call it ARG,if you accept me to call UK and GB.

england is a small part?,i should be reproved on geography :twisted:

Is there a rule against it or not? If not, there should be, pooluver9000 and WW2Genius both tried to pose as Commando Jordovski when I told them they would be banned. So if there isnt a rule, there should be. Imput from other mods please?

shut up you freak!.

Stop insulting Erwin! If you feel that 1000yd stare insulted you, use the PM way for complaints. It’s not good at all that you insult as a reply on other insult.

For the discussion off-topic I hardly suggest to open a thread in off-topic with name “Guide for a decent conversation between Argentineans and British”. Could be very useful if you both sides will agree on certain issues. What you say about it?

if you respect mine i respect yours.

can i call it england instead of gb or uk?,it’s the same,no?[/quote]

No its bloody not England! There are others here that dont hail from England who are proud to be British!

I have yet to be convinced that they aren’t Commando Jordokowski. The IPs posted from trace back to almost identical IPs to those which Cdo Jord has been posting from.

As for impersonation, I think it’s covered under the second account rule - you’d need to have a second account for it to work. Failing that, new users can have the ‘being a spaz’ rule used against them. That is, new users should be bannable for being idiots, as we saw today.

The above isn’t quite as cogent as I’d have liked. You’re right, impersonation can be a difficult and frustrating thing in itself. But, I think it’s covered in the existing site rules on second accounts, for example. Writing as few rules as possible and using moderator discretion is better in the long run as it avoids legalistic type arguments about mod actions.

That’s my tuppence