Site comments

shut up you freak!.

also you can watch nobody,you are not a mod,and i will warn you about your offensive posts which i will post in another topic…
:twisted: f off[/quote]

Stop insulting Erwin! If you feel that 1000yd stare insulted you, use the PM way for complaints. It’s not good at all that you insult as a reply on other insult.

For the discussion off-topic I hardly suggest to open a thread in off-topic with name “Guide for a decent conversation between Argentineans and British”. Could be very useful if you both sides will agree on certain issues. What you say about it?[/quote]

he sent me a bad pm dani,with a stupid stear first.

and maybe your topic could be useful.

if you respect mine i respect yours.

can i call it england instead of gb or uk?,it’s the same,no?[/quote]

No its bloody not England! There are others here that dont hail from England who are proud to be British![/quote]

i see

When I talked to Cmndo Jordovski he was furious that someone was impersonating him, he seemed to have no idea what was going on. I can’t say for sure though that they weren’t him, but I’m doubtful that they were.

As I said, I’m not convinced it wasn’t him, but he is most certainly innocent until proven guilty!

Just noticed this gem. Erwin, how exactly is it insulting to refer to you as an Argie but completely acceptable for you to refer to us as Brities? Both are constructed in exactly the same way.

Than you
Thank you.

Erwin read BDL’s signature and complained that BDL had spelt “Thank you” wrongly.
I have checked the inscription on the staute and it is indeed “Than You” Erwin not being a native English speaker has missed the lesson on the comparative conjuntions - not that this stops him spouting bible and verse on how they should be used.

[quote=“pdf27”]

Just noticed this gem. Erwin, how exactly is it insulting to refer to you as an Argie but completely acceptable for you to refer to us as Brities? Both are constructed in exactly the same way.[/quote]
i don’t say brities months ago!,also you still call us argies!,spics…a long line to fill (DAGOS!)

Erwin wrote

he sent me a bad pm dani,with a stupid stear first.

No I haven’t. I have not PMd you at all. I have only ever sent you one PM and I still have that in my outbox if you wish to see it.

Do not lie to make yourself out to be innocent.

Just checked my outbox.

the only pm i have sent you was on the 8th Aug. it was a picture of a wolf with “I am watching you” written under it. You replyed I could say what you replyed with but it is forbidden. But I will say nothing bad happended in the exchange.

I have not PMd you since.

So far you have lied that I have ever called you Dago and that I sent you a naughty PM.

Please acknowledge Erwin.

Have I sent you a PM?

Have I called you a Dago?

I admit I have called you an Argie but as mentioned, this to me is only a shortened version of your countries name, not an insult. In the same way Brit is to British.

you sent me a pm:

To: Erwin Schätzer(argentina)
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:52 pm
Subject: Hi there me old mucker, me old pal.

i don’t make public the data because i will get a warning.
i will search for dago,it’s difficult because most of you called me dago at least one time!

i will search for dago,it’s difficult because most of you called me dago at least one time!

I took the liberty of doing a search also, because it would be far too easy for you to “forget” to report your findings to support the above claim…

…which surprise, surprise, turns out to be an out and out lie!!! Outside of this very thread, there is ONE, count them, ONE, instance of the word “dago” on this forum, and that was in the Official Joke Section.

Somebody somewhere seems to have honesty issues…

edit for typo

search the word dago

That’s exactly what I searched for. Outside of this thread - ONE instance.

In other words,

remains an out and out lie, or a figment of your imagination.

Having searched through the entire site, outside this thread the ONLY use of the word “dago” on the entire site is the following post:

Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:35 am, http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=202&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

And that’s it. Persecution complex Mr Schätzer?

Thanks PDF I was going to mention thet that was my post, but you beat me to it.

Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:35 am, http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=202&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

And that’s it. Persecution complex Mr Schätzer?[/quote]

cuts,im not mister,im erwin.

and cuts was.
then i will forget chocolate_frog …

Personally I think it would only be polite to apologise to him for calling him a racist for no reason at all other than your own faulty memory, but I am not a mod and have no wish to be one hence have no further comment on the matter.

Personally I think it would only be polite to apologise to him for calling him a racist for no reason at all other than your own faulty memory, but I am not a mod and have no wish to be one hence have no further comment on the matter.[/quote]
MY APOLOGIZES.
he is racist,he called us argies which is a mention of spics (a brit told me,i can’t say who,the pms are private).

and btw,our descendency isn’t only spanish,we have italians,and most of them from the north,who have descendence of other european countries,also most of our spanish population are gallegos,who are celts and not latins/spics/hispanics.
we have a good amount of germans and welsh,some irish,greek,slavs…

and we feel offended being called argies,it is like when the americans called skinnies or something like that to the africans or niggers,and etc etc.
then you can’t be offended when i talk about gurkhas!

(My bold.)

Cuts still is a Mister.

(My bold.)

Cuts still is a Mister.[/quote]
cuts is a normal guy or person,i don’t see why calling him mr.
also mister sounds a bit gay (well,guy is close to that :lol: ).
im just a man.