Site comments

not right now, you really want something as your sig? maybe in the future:P
and just curious, what kind of work are you famuliar with, like something with flash, becuase this project is heavily base on flash. i am a newbie, it takes me hours to finish 10 seconds of work, i need someone with more experience in that area

Why i and Tiger we are acitve here. :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: Noone else is though :cry:[/quote]

Tiger did Axis members have sighn like we have ,eagle in 101st airborne in our signature did here have something.[/quote]

Well…what could we use as an icon?

Good idea! I will take in your suggestions and see what I can do to make the site better. Thanks.

We are Axis usergroup something german who knows, :lol:

:lol:

Maybe something like a sized down version of this?

Why not you are combat photographer re-seze it and thats it.

Why not you are combat photographer re-seze it and thats it.[/quote]

I’m on it.

Quick and easy… here it is

so what kind of stuff do you guys want in here?
we continue on the flash thing? we need someone who knows how to work the software efficiently. thanks

I dont know . :cry:

They have quite similar ideea:
http://english.pobediteli.ru/

Nice :lol: :lol: :lol:

Due to the success of ww2incolor (reaching 4 million pageviews per month), I am thinking of expanding to other combat eras. How do you guys feel about starting an Iraqi war photo gallery? Would anyone want to help locate and upload photos to the gallery for this new venture? There is A LOT Of material out there, so it would be time consuming…and fun.

Just a thought. If there’s no interest, we won’t pursue it.

in my opinion, i think it would be better to do world war 1 first, because ww1 does somehow related to ww2.
but i dont mind having a website about the war in Iraq, although my knowledge on that area is very limited

Agreed, though I’m more knowledgeable on the Iraqi War than I am on WWI

If we decide on yes - you can obtain american army pics from Iraq on

http://www.army.mil

The problem with WW1 is that, aside from the color photos from that war (not many), there is not much that people are interested in. They call it the “Forgotten War” along with the Korean War.

But prove me wrong.

Ironic. How the War to End All Wars became the Forgotten War.

Ironic. How the War to End All Wars became the Forgotten War.[/quote]
Ironic. How the War to End All Wars has created another war

Yes, very Ironic. Would the new site be limited to only the Iraqi war? Or, could it be about wars in the past decade?