Site comments

I agree.

Firefly’s idea - read here:

I’m undicided as of now - but I’d be interested on knowing where other mods stand on this. :smiley:

Jumping on new trolls or assholes gets you the site defense medal!

Right! Good point! I almost forgot :oops:

2nd deployment in Iraq:

http://www4.army.mil/news/article.php?story=7980

the project hasn’t finished yet?,eh?,anybody here?,hello?

Don’t know… none of the makers have posted in this room for like ever. :o

Welcome back to Clauss! :smiley:

Tnx just i am must come back,in others ww2 forums is not nice like here. :wink:

Tnx just i am must come back,in others ww2 forums is not nice like here. :wink:[/quote]

Well it’s really nice to have you back! After you left the forums kind of died :cry: but now they are back to the way they were before! And the banning of Ironman has eliminated at least one of our old problems. But anyway I am glad you have returned! :smiley: :smiley: Nice avatar by the way lol.

Tnx just i am must come back,in others ww2 forums is not nice like here. :wink:[/quote]

Well it’s really nice to have you back! After you left the forums kind of died :cry: but now they are back to the way they were before! And the banning of Ironman has eliminated at least one of our old problems. But anyway I am glad you have returned! :smiley: :smiley: Nice avatar by the way lol.[/quote]

Thanks agian ,i am left forum for reasons …hmmmm you know why,all know why but thats history,i will not left forum agian ,if i ever must leave thats will been ,becouse i will been banned , :lol: i hope so thats will not happen ,avatar is from your thread in site feedback. :wink:

nice, welcome back to the forum

Howdy, I’m having trouble downloading the films. Some of the newer ones dont allow me to download them, has anyone experienced this? What could be the cause?

Should be fixed today:)

I see,so,Im off this project.

TOPIC MOVED :!:

Why i and Tiger we are acitve here. :lol:

Why i and Tiger we are acitve here. :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: Noone else is though :cry:

Why i and Tiger we are acitve here. :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: Noone else is though :cry:[/quote]

Tiger did Axis members have sighn like we have ,eagle in 101st airborne in our signature did here have something.

Since (color) movies are quite important part of the attraction (at least for me it seems so) of ww2incolor - site, it may help to put direct link to them to the “contents menu”. Someone might even go to the site, see no “movies” on the menu and dismiss.

I also find the location of the “movies” - album (bottom of the page) bit surprising.

Color photos are really great, showing one of them (randomly) in the main page may draw more folks “in”.

“Join our newsletter!” Little bit more information maybe. What is in newsletter, how often it is delivered, in what format (txt/html)…