Suggestions for Management

Now thats a great idea…dont know exactly how we would go about doing it. But a list of ww2 movies with objective reviews would be great.[/quote]
I think i just need to write some opinion of movies you have seen, and grade it
5 stars - great, perfect
4 stars - very good
3 stars - its worth to take a look
2 stars - poor quality
1 stars - garbage[/quote]

admin makes a new forum, then all we do is make reviews on movies and rate them etc.

HI everyone,
I am still alive:) I have been out of town again. I noticed that Google now has this site as #1 when you type in “world war 2 pictures”. That’s great! Lots of people should be joining the site now.

I will be working on some new changes to the site including some new forums that you guys want. Also, I have a new WWII Gaming site that is almost done. I think you all will like it.

I will respond to everyone’s PM soon. Thanks for making this a great place.

Now thats a great idea…dont know exactly how we would go about doing it. But a list of ww2 movies with objective reviews would be great.[/quote]
I think i just need to write some opinion of movies you have seen, and grade it
5 stars - great, perfect
4 stars - very good
3 stars - its worth to take a look
2 stars - poor quality
1 stars - garbage[/quote]

admin makes a new forum, then all we do is make reviews on movies and rate them etc.[/quote]

This would be a good idea maybe we can have a topic on each movie and then the associated poll we can have the vote averaged. So a movie like Saving private ryan would get a 4.8 coz somebody didnt like it. This would be nice. Not sure if the forum can be set up like this.

Any chance of some WW2 British Army avatars?

I feel quite dirty with a picture of a crab on all my posts

Hey Guys if you havent noticed im an admin now. So I will be working on the site here in the next couple of days. So if you have any suggestions please give them. Im still trying to figure out the Admin panel so might take me awhile on some of your requests but I will do my best to work on them. Let me know whats up.

do you have some pics for avatar, if you can find some german aicraft for it, that would be great:D
and hows the progress on the world war 2 game site?
thanks for telling :wink:

great!!!,nice to have another admin,and nicer,our new admin is general sandworm!!! :smiley:

Congratulations Gen. Sandworm!

Congrats!

Forum Statistics
Number of posts: 6990 Posts per day: 52.05
Number of topics: 267 Topics per day: 1.99
Number of users: 179 Users per day: 1.33
Board started: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:58 pm

Call it a State of the Union or whatever. Here are the current board stats. So please feel free to make suggestions. :smiley:

Sat June 18th 2005

Providing ideas to make this forum a better one is strongly encourage, if anyone who is able to give good idea that i think its good enough, he/she will be promote a rank

Would it be possible to rig a system where the allowable avatar size increases with contributions? The simplest way would probably be to tie it in with the rank system. After all, rank and medals are all well and good, but I want a bigger picture! Also, it would be a clear reward that everyone could enjoy (except for those who only have small pictures anyway).

ww2admin just updated to a new version of the board … so if you were on the site the other nite im guessing you got a debugging message. My guess is that he was working on things and didnt know it affected the site.

I have noticed a bug with the new update. For example sometimes you will click on a post and it will come up that it does not exist. It is there but it seems that the computer is making an extra page when it doesnt need to. I and FW-190 will look into the matter and hopefully fix it. Please deal with the temporary inconveince. Thanks.

Just an update. As you can see for youself that the site is doing well. Please feel free to make more suggestions.

Forum Statistics
Number of posts: 10148 Posts per day: 64.23
Number of topics: 414 Topics per day: 2.62
Number of users: 266 Users per day: 1.68
Tue Jul 12, 2005

Just an update. As you can see for youself that the site is doing well. Please feel free to make more suggestions.

Forum Statistics
Number of posts: 10148 Posts per day: 64.23
Number of topics: 414 Topics per day: 2.62
Number of users: 266 Users per day: 1.68
Tue Jul 12, 2005[/quote]

As you can see the site is continuing to improve greatly. Im glad to see it. Here are the current stats. As you can see all number are improving. Plus ive have noticed more activity on the board. Seems i cant log on now without new posts in all the forum. Thats just wonderful. Keep up the good work guys. We have alot of great posters now. Thanks

Number of posts: 13273 Posts per day: 75.44
Number of topics: 535 Topics per day: 3.04
Number of users: 303 Users per day: 1.72
Board started: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:58 pm

As of July 30, 2005.

I like what you have done with the forum avatar pictures changing them to a soldier from the country. :slight_smile:

I have an idea, what if you put sound, sound effects or perhaps even music on the home page of www.ww2incolor.com , it will be appealing to alot of people and to encourage them into the site a bit more dont you think ? :smiley: :smiley:

In my opinion I hate it when sites have music… but thats just my opinion

Well it doesn’t have to be music that’s the thing :smiley: :smiley:
It could be like a sound effect of a gun being cocked and reloaded, or a soldier yelling “Achtung” :lol: , use your imagination :wink:

Why Achtung soldiers can yelling YPA. :lol: :lol: :lol: