Suicide attack

that shows us what is the use of advanced english speakers.

Whats F for Erwin, or aren’t you going to play too?

You can do it in spanish if you like! :lol:

F is for “freaking guano batman”

G is for Geek

:lol: :lol: .

I means i fu*/{´ your sister.

that´s good for starting?.

me fui a tomar una fuckin´ serveza,son todos los a-*holes que les agradezco las muchas cagadas q por mi se han mandado.

H is for hunk of burning love

I is for Idiot

s is 4 im sick of bullshit

J is for Jingoism rulles OK

S means sexually retarded ,not in my case 8)

K is for…Kebab? :?

Erwin, this is not what you think it is, just a giggle! Calm down! Anyway, S doesn’t come up for ages. :lol:

ok,sorry mum.

kebab :lol: (!)

L is for lesbianpost.com

Erwin, don’t tell me you don’t get Kebabs in Argentina?? :shock:

They are the food of the (drunken) gods! If you ever come to the UK I’ll take you out on the beers and you can try one afterwards. They are fantastic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry mum??? you’ve lost me!

ok,i must visit take one of them.

:cry: i don´t want to lose you :cry: .

right now dringking a quilmes :lol:

quilmes in litre bottles with the blue labels and if you take them back to the shop they give you money!!! Love it!

M is for Mexico

:lol: :lol: .M for msn messenger.

you know my msn bluffcove,can you add me,btw,ale,you too.

:cry: i don´t want to lose you :cry:

Thanks mate. :oops: :lol:

Basically, a kebab is meat cooked on a skewer, I believe a central asian/Turkish dish originally. In Britain it is generally used to describe a type known as the “Donor Kebab” (pronounced “Donna”). This is thin shavings of lamb meat cut off a joint cooking on a skewer and stuffed into a piece of pitta bread. It is generally served with salad, chillis, and either chilli or garlic sauce.

For some reason, it has become a traditional late night snack to be eaten on the way home from the pub.

oh yes!,i ate one of those,but i can´t recognize the name.i like them.

still wanting for adding my msn, JUSTASK@MYMSN.COM.AR

also called a fallafel (sic) although this is differnet i can rarely remeber how, I know one of them hurts the morning after but can never rember which, bit of a pain in the arse really.