The forgotten holocaust

Is it seems for me or do you actualy repeat the doctor Goebbels sh…t sir about “millions of exterminated”?
And who were those “Russians” that exterminated the milliuons?Can you name a families of “russians” among them?
That’s the full sad truth boy:)
If you get a nazis propogand as a “truth”- get it full.

The librarian speaks well and he’s smart. (Or, he speaks well to make us think he’s smart:D). In any event, he probably gets all the ladies!:mrgreen: Sorry, off topic.

BUBBAA, actually for non-english speakers it’s much more easier to understand him like this south central LA slang of yours.

Yo Bubba I dig it…but I like they way he be talkin. Remember, its nuttin but a thing.

Is a thing same as a thang?

Actually, he does.

You don’t.

Nor is your syntax consistent.

Many of your posts have had a disturbing aggressiveness since you first started, while contributing nothing to the forum. This reinforces my impression that you are a crypto-nazi troll, as you appeared about the same time that Dietrich and that other dickhead whose name eludes me disappeared.

Our buddy:roll: stevey14/88!

Yea…my fault. I didnt have my ebonics spell checker on.

My, what an interesting Canadian accent you have?

And the countdown begins: 10…9…8…7…

BUBBAA,

I’m not making fun of the way you express yourself.

I just don’t believe that you are what you say you are, partly because your expression lacks authenticity and consistency. For example, from your last two posts in this thread.

God he writes in very like hello language anybody home
This \librarian should like maybe chill or something

This is Valley Girl, and many white teenagers’, language rather than Detroit black.

Be consistent with punctuation: don’t should be don

Odd that you can spell einstein, even if not capitalised, but not Laten.

want to should be wanna
going to should be gonna
youse should be youse all, or vice versa (which is Latin for the other way around)
I should be Ise, or vice versa

I have a nasty suspicion I know how your character is going to play out on the forum. Time will tell.

If are you not that stupid, why have you strated the your first post in this international thread from the sentence “Why this Librarian bro speak so weird?”
The thread devoited to the holocaust, are you enough educated and clever to read it above?
Or do you really have a troubles with understanding what Librarian is writing?
Why , then , nobody except you have no simular troubles here?
This is look suspiciously, is it not?