The forum faces.

Does the under barrel project a little past the muzzle?

I thought I saw that in the original photo but it didn’t make sense, but it does in light of what you’ve said.

I can’t read the Spanish in your link on the gun.

Where does the compressed air charge come from?

Does the compressed air charge equal a .22 LR for range or impact after a hundred yards or so? What’s its maximum range? What’s the projectile weight?

No! I don’t know Glands! Did you shave your head, then?

Glands is a brand of beer.

If you drink enough of it, you’ll shave anything.

My missus had a couple of Glands and now she has Brazilian eyebrows. Her exact words were

‘When I shave these off, there will be less hair in my undies.’

I said

‘If you didn’t wear your undies on your head, you wouldn’t need to shave. And if you didn’t leave your undies on the sink when you’re shaving your face, there would be less hair in your undies.’

We’re seeing her marriage guidance counsellor, who is a fat lesbian bitch in overalls, so with a bit of luck the counsellor should take my missus and her glands off my hands.

You know how it is. :wink:

The doctor told me that my baldness was on account of too much tostesterone…but she didn’t mind at all! :wink:

Now bugger off, and let me go meet up with me marras to watch the rugger! :slight_smile:

Yeah, cause nothing is more sensible than a 22-year old kid in a, say, MazdaSpeed3 with a 263 horsepower/280 torque engine! :smiley:

It’s posts like this that make me love this site.:smiley:

I remember reading about the introduction of Myxo into the herds, the problem is that now you have hoards of Myxo resistant rabbits… The Romans are the ones to thank for the spread of rabbits, they fed the Legions with them, and being as they are burrowers, the rabbits got loose upon the earth in all the places Rome went.
Rabbit meat is very dense in nutrients, giving in a 5 oz. portion,(140 ? gram) nutietnts equal to 8 oz. (230gram?) of Beef. The only downside is that with so little fat, one might have trouble maintaining weight while eating only rabbit.

I have also firearms, but hunting with this is extremely more cheap that using my carbine or shotgun, the only dianvatage is the the gun itself isnt cheap, it worths actaully than a local made shotgun. But is extremely fun, and I found out that the quieter shoot allow you to find more pieces that with a roaring 12 gauge.

Does the under barrel project a little past the muzzle?

I thought I saw that in the original photo but it didn’t make sense, but it does in light of what you’ve said.

I can’t read the Spanish in your link on the gun.

Where does the compressed air charge come from?

Does the compressed air charge equal a .22 LR for range or impact after a hundred yards or so? What’s its maximum range? What’s the projectile weight?

• yes it does

• Is your problem

• the compressed air comes from a scuba tank.

• The energy is comparable till 40-50 meters or so, past that range the .22 lr have a lot more since it used a heavier projectile ( 35-40 grains) compared with the .22 pellet (18-25 grains)

So what’s the compression ratio? I don’t know anything about scuba.

How do you fill it?

How many shots to a fill?

What’s it like for noise at the muzzle?

Similar to a normal .22 LR or quieter?

At shortish ranges, say 20 metres, will it penetrate bone on a fox or rabbit for a killing head shot?

Ah hahha ha ha :slight_smile:

If you’re looking for love on this site, I could post my wife to you. Well, I could ship her in a container, with another three containers for her shoes.

She’s not conventionally good looking, but given time you can bear to be in the same room as her. She can’t cook, and even if she could she wouldn’t. She doesn’t do anything around the house, except sit around it, without being in the least decorative. And those are just her good points.

I offered her for sale on eBay, without realising that eBay doesn’t allow auctions of living things. eBay wouldn’t accept my objection that my wife didn’t contravene that rule. eBay also said I had her in the wrong category, but I thought she fitted perfectly into early 20th century collectable steam shovels.

We’re not living together at the moment, due to eBay sending some ill judged emails to her.

With a bit of luck, there’s no hope of a reconciliation, so she’s on the market. :smiley:

Be careful of what you come to love, Nick.

Raising-Satan and Panzie-Nickers, not satisfied by merely molesting those poor little bunnies, have taken to killing them first. The infamous two are already attempting to suck Tankgeezer into their Bunny-slaying, necrophilic network. The internet is not a safe place - you could be next. :shock:

Yet another upstanding mod corrupted by these two evil conspitirators!

Bit cross threading there!

Would you prefer cross dressing?

RS: The load is with a adaptator and a hose. It is useful for 35-40 shots at full power then it decreased. The noise is like a .22 carbine with standar velocity or subsonic velocity cartrigdes, however, most of those rifles have supressors. The mine have one made by miself, ( i have several machine tools in my house so no contest) then the noise is actually is really low.

I never tried on foxes but seeing the effect of the pellets in other animals I suppose it could made entry and exit holes with the right ammo at the distance you mentioned…

Bit cross threading there!

Back on Topic, however this is becaming “Panzerknacker” faces and not “The forum faces” as I try to, there is a lot of wussies here, not me of course.

Cross threading - very good! :smiley:

You speak of her as though she was the design inspiration for WWII Soviet Battle Tanks,

No, I’m speaking of her as affectionately as I can.

It’d be a lot more affectionate if she was looking over my shoulder while I’m typing, but she’s too short. And too drunk.

But you do make a good point about her inspiring tanks, which makes me see her in a new light.

Actually, it’s the only time I’ve seen her in light, and it’s quite a disturbing vision.

If she was an inspiration for anything to do with tanks in any army, it’d be as the world’s most fearful tank destroyer, which would have defied conventional tank design by abandoning tracks and replacing them with an endless belt of stiletto heels, with the design approved by Imelda Marcos.

Cross threading - very good! :smiley:

Just a few skilled people…:rolleyes: