The forum faces.

Hello Gracie, nice to meet you. That is a Utilikilt, The workman model made of canvas.I have a proper Kilt as well, I will post some pics with that one. The Games are always fun to see, we have them in June, and Sept. the June games are a 1 day event, with the sept. being 3 days. I agree about a Fla summer day.

We got my husband measured for a kilt, but have yet to have it made, he shipped out before I had a chance. I might do that as his big gift for Christmas, LOl which of course iwe never celebrate in December because the military hates family holidays. LOL. It’s okay though, I get several extra months to prepare.

Is yours a family specific or just a general tartan? We were offered the choice of Generic because I guess his family tartan isn’t real common but we are gonna opt for it anyway.

I think you rather …direct, not ambitious…
This is a thread about faces- but you bave demostrated to us your tank, your car and EVEN your back and ass:)
I wonder how could you forget to show us you girlfriend and mam …and your lovely dog

Did I show my ass ??!! :shock: when was that ?

And… you should now, my stile is a very direct one.

My proper kilt is not of my Clans,it was just what I could get at the time.A custom tailored Kilt can take 3 months or so to finish, and I didnt have the time. The Two clans in my family are McQueen, and Rose, the Rose is still made commonly, but McQueen is a specialty tartan that would cost extra per yard to produce.When you do order, ask for at least a 14 oz. fabric, as anything lighter will not feel right, nor will the set be of proper size. Mine is in 16 oz. and it drapes and swings just right.

Careful P.K. , Chevan may get out his photoshop stuff and have you as Michaelangelo’s David. (Chevan, for our sakes, dont forget the Fig leaf,) :mrgreen:

The man we spoke to (Angus Harvey) was at the Bristol Ren faire and apparently that is all he does for a living for like the past 20 years. :slight_smile: He advised us as well to not go with the very light fabric either. The kilts he showed us were gorgeous and extremely well made so I felt safe in ordering from him. He came highly recommended.

I have Rose in my family on my mother’s side, but his family is the Kerr tartan.

I think you’ll do well with Mr. Harvey.Clan Rose, and Clan Kerr are not uncommon even these days, i know a few Kerr folks, all good people, the Roses i’ve met though have all a taste for the Crathur. (but then dont all good Scots?)

He had said he could get the Kerr but I guess it wasn’t his common stock? I don’t know, never asked about the Rose. I actually have Campbell on my father’s side but, I think everyone has Campbell, lol.

I’m really not much of a drinker but I’ll drink a pina colada now and then. LOL.

It was near the Sherman Farefly:)Second photo:)

And… you should now, my stile is a very direct one.

I know now you are direct:)
No i have no problems with it, but it seem you sometimes being confused that nobody else wont to show you the photos:)
Even the our friend Nickdfresh ill by the photophobia:) And probably persecution mania.
But to the happiness it is all Right,with you :slight_smile: You are a direct man who has nothing to hide:)
That fact cheers me up…

OK mate i would not forget Fig leaf for the Nickdfresh:)
Just remind me later when he will show his honest face:)

Oh common Nick :slight_smile:
Do not forget we always have a Fig leaf to hide the any large piece of shit on your head:):wink:
So your evil adversaries have no any chance to spoil our joy when we finally will have seen you face:)

Guy in the extreme right.<hypothetical>

It was near the Sherman Firefly Second photo

Oh, at list there is no nudity involved.

I know now you are direct
No i have no problems with it, but it seem you sometimes being confused that nobody else wont to show you the photos
Even the our friend Nickdfresh ill by the photophobia And probably persecution mania.
But to the happiness it is all Right,with you You are a direct man who has nothing to hide
That fact cheers me up…

I am glad you like it, in fact I am not inventing anything, in almost every other forum I ve used, there is a topic in wich the members show his personal pictures. The people seems a bit reluctant in here.

Guy in the extreme right.<hypothetical>

What about a real one ?

Nickdfresh, are you sure that is not you?

I pulled your legs with the first pic, so here is the real me-digger

(edited by Panzerknacker)

digger;)

No more critters Digger, I already wrote that.:rolleyes:

Is not a contest to show who post the nastiest picture. Is so hard to understand ?

I dont think so.

I’m sorry for your lack of a sense of humour.

digger

Hardly any humour in a picture that make me vomit.:roll:

I find the whole thing about other nationalities and their affection for their pasts and Kilts fascinating.

I remember as a wee lad running about the Glens [actually, running about the streets but it spoils the romanticism] being made to wear a bloody Kilt on every stupid social occassion and wedding. Nowadays youd have to hold a gun to my head to get me into one and I dont even want to own one.

I even cringe when I encounter a Piper in the street as I dont like Pipers except when there are loads of them. I suppose it comes from living here instead of the nostalgia bit. Mind you I dont own a Stetson either and Im sure all you Yanks do!

(edited by Panzerknacker)

Why?