The hammer and the sickle! Please vote!

I got the communist conspiracy by Karl Marx in word Document.

You mean the Communist Manifesto?

I voted yes on principle after the swastika debate.

My views on Communism as a principle have already been spelled out in a long, rambling (and rather drunk) post:http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=9874#9874

However, some people seem to make a life out of finding everything offensive so I think it is good that we have some reasoned debate on these matters. I will bow to the democratic will.

Democratic is better in communism peoples been slaves ,and poor . :frowning:

true words clauss!

I think Karl marx and Engels wanted Communism to be peaceful and something good, but sadly it is now depicted as evil.

No, they were quite clear about the destruction of the so-called “bourgoisie”. Doesn’t sound terribly peaceful to me!

Marx and Engels they wanted to destroy capitalism and democratic with revolution :shock:

I vote NO.

Who would vote yes anyways? Maybe an opressed person by means of Communism… But really :?

i wote no ,communism is not so bad. :lol: :lol:

95,000,000 dead would disagree with you.

95,000,000 dead would disagree with you.[/quote]

I would add as well as countless other millions oppressed by it and sent to the Gulags etc etc etc.

If you vote yes, just look at it through a historical stand point :?

As a libertarian and all-round civil liberties advocate, I voted “NO” just like I did for the Swastika, btw.

Me too, are you going fishin?

I would add as well as countless other millions oppressed by it and sent to the Gulags etc etc etc.[/quote]

Stalin only sands peoples to Gulags ,not every soviet leader been monster,i think :? :?

he added laughs (means: just kidding/a joke).

btw,you voted too no.

and the hammer and sickley never killed people,they did?.

taking in count that he said the communism is not so bad,ask the russians what form of goverment prefer?,he was just joking,don´t you see the smiles?.

yeah,communism sux,but nazism sucks too.

so,stick on topic,im afraid this thread is finished since the most voted no.

I would add as well as countless other millions oppressed by it and sent to the Gulags etc etc etc.[/quote]

Stalin only sands peoples to Gulags ,not every soviet leader been monster,i think :? :?[/quote]

he´s right!,not everybody at soviet union was an ass,most of them yes,but you don´t have to post such tipes of comments stoatman,you can react like that if he puts pics of stalin with intention of communism,and deads who fought the communism with communist intentions.

he is not spotting communism.

try to have better moods please,and stick on topic.thanks

Bah …,let that go Erwin i am know firefly and stoat answer when i write post ,and i dont read they posts. :wink: