Trooping the Colour (Queen´s Birthday Parade)

Seen the video of it, HM doesn’t even turn a hair, and the bloke is very very lucky not to be the first live sabring to death shown on TV. I think the Lifeguards took it quite personally.[/quote]

I’m sure I’ve seen a video of something similar where the cavalry got themselves involved, rather than 1000’s link, which is the guards and the police. Am i right or am I going mad?

A student ran out in front of HM’s carriage when she went to open the new Scottish Parliament and very nearly got 700kgs of Life Guard stomping all over him.

I think I know the one, a Japanese tourist jumps out to take photos, and gets clobbered by a guards officer on horseback, the rest of the troop then continue past and over him without breaking step!

Thank you both for restoring my faith in my own sanity

I cant remember if the march is halted and they keept time on the same bloke or not? I hope so! :lol:

The incident I’m thinking of happened in Edinburgh, a student dived out into the road in shouting something and holding a banner, just in front and to the right of HM’s carriage. The nearest trooper (don’t think it was an officer, not enough gold) kicked on into a canter and the crusty - who has tripped over onto hs knees - has a brown trouser moment at the sight of the horse bearing down on him and scuttles desparately back toward the cordon to be pulled to safety by his mates and/or Plod.