User Names.

GermanSoldier because my favorite military in WW2 is Germany

I always thought Igor was the side-kick of the young Frankenstein portrayed by Marty Feldman?

Rochdale, Lancashire?

His Ivan your father, or is he Igor’s ? :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nU9kqsgw-I

Sad. You need to get out more.

“The Outsiders?”

digger. Australian soldiers are referred to as diggers, but that’s not why I chose it. One of my workmates always calls me digger, probably because he forgets my real name.

It just stuck in my head when I joined.

digger

imi.This is my first name,it’s originaly is a german name,like Emmerich (in hungary the last name because in hungary the first and the last names are turned.)
And many more things :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess any dolt can figure mine, Im rick and I used to box

I am Herman because that is my name. The system put a 2 on the end of my name for some odd reason, but there it is.

Churchill… Guess why…

He stood for liberty and freedom against the monster that was Hitler… And because I’m English… :wink:

Sergej… Guess why…

flamethrowerguy…guess why…No,seriously. Actually I do not like flamethrowers very much. It’s just the answer I gave to the head of the drafting commission at the end of the physical examination when he asked me what branch of service I’d like to join in the Bundeswehr.

Mine is navyson because my father was in the US navy in WW2. The 1 comes from the fact I had to re-register to be able to enter the forums because site messed up my e-mail address. :frowning:
Sweet! since this post, moniker has been fixed, thanks Procyon!

LONG LIVE CHURCHILL!! Bravo. Right on!

You’re a fan of blue serge suits?

That was spelled Igor, but pronounced eye-gor it goes with the movable hump…
Mine comes from the unglamorous combination of my age, and my job in the army.

Mine comes from a lack of imagination and the fact I have no need to hide my identity. On forums where I wish to hide my identity I use the spoonerism Woapy Sit Tank.

Oh, is that the backstory now?

Thanks for clarifying!

I’m really sorry, but I thought that was so funny… XD

Did you mean the blackstory? :wink: