Walther War Machines big book of Soldier Knowledge

I reckon he’s back, thinly disguised as “Blitz”.

So far he’s manged to avoid some key recognition features such as “holy guano, batboy” and “blather”, but the MO is the same.

Awaiting the first post ref. the Frozen Chosin . . . .

Mate,im sure he is not,SURE,i was just talking to him and i have seen his mail adress and in consecuence his name,Blitz is another person,he has a different form of talking,and as one of you said “what is the M1 Carbine”,if he is IRONMAN,he will continue thinking that it is an assault rifle,he will never admit that he was wrong.
Also Blitz hasn’t any similarity with IRONMAN,it seems that you are attacking him just because he said something about your country that you don’t like,and them compare him to IRONMAN as a form of attacking.

if you don’t trust me,then i will say:

IRONMAN IS A TOTAL JERK.

I would not do this if he was IRONMAN,because im agree with him in his posts that i have seen.

Greetings

I agree with Erwin here, I just think we picked up another miopic poster. Still I have my doubts as Irn mans spelling is in Blitzes words. Irn-man used to say Faught instead of Fought and Blitz tends to write Naught instead of the correct Nought, still again this may be what they are Taught :roll: in the region they may both hail from.

I thought I spotted the familiar “changing tack in the middle of a discussion” tactic, as well as a measure of rudeness.

Who cares.

If Blitz is civil, then civility will reign. If not, then not.

Alea jacta est!

I agree with Bunny, I couldnt care less who he is or was, as long as he adds something to the debate Im not worried. However, statements should really be backed up, thats what we are about I hope.

We are progressing!!! :smiley: ,im so emotionated :cry: .

Mate,this are just our ways to think,in fact,im a nationalistic freak that wakes up with a flag in the bed,and gets up with the anthem in the clock!, and i have fanatism,Ironman is a dullard who don’t even knows were is he standing and post what the fuck he has in his mind,Dani is a moderator with experience and trajectory,it is simple,we can just generate our profiles.

but without any doubt,i use to post drunk,so,excuse or don’t excuse whatever i do write here.