Well I never!

Poor kid. You are a sad example of humanity. I forgive you my son! Go and piss on yourself no more. May God have mercy on your gene pool.

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats going to go on my list of favorites.

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats going to go on my list of favorites.[/quote]

Yes Mike, it’s just more spittle from the Thug Gang. Have you noticed yet that a large percentage of the threads they start on this forum are with the slanted intention of having something to criticize the US about? It’s pretty obvious, isn’t it. This one is just one of the many.

Truly, I pity people so torn by an obsession to hate another country, especially America. But I do at least understand it. Europe has been grossly ecliped as the world’s center for everything by the US, and it rots their souls to think about it. No longer is Europe the center of the world for finance, commerce, art, music, litterature, technology, or anything at all. They live in the shadow of the United States of America and they despise it. Their empire died as ours blossomed, and they resent us for it. They think we took it away from them, when all we did was build a mighty nation. They lost their empire on their own. The US didn’t take it from them.

Then they start wars with each other every few decades and ask America to come finish it for them. Then, when we do the same thing for another country outside of Europe, they call us pigs and rant on us for it, even when their country is involved in the conflicy by some measure as well.

Hypocritical spittle. That’s all. Jealousy beyond words. You’d think they could get past it though. But alas, they simply cannot, because they are Europeans, and they love to fight… anyone.

1. Whose TROLLING again?

2. Wa are not biting!