What is your favorite Soviet Gun?

am not to sure but wasnt the ppsh very inaccurate i always thought it just sprayed wildly so only good in close combat

i always likes the sniper verient of the SVT-40

welcome! (:

PPSH is regarded to be quite inaccurate unfortunatly, but good in close combat.

what is more accurate, the ppsh or the mp40?

If i am not mistaken Mp40

Mp 40 and think so.

I have an arsenal-refinished SVT-40 coming - just got to fill in all the import paperwork & clear it with an airline!!!

Mosin Nagant is the best :smiley: but out of date :frowning:

favorite russian gun is the svt.

i simply don’t think smgs are more useful then a semi-auto rifle in most situation.

:smiley: I like the DT-5 85mm Tank cannon :twisted:

:smiley: :smiley: :twisted:

i like the anti tank rifle, while it was certainly made obselete by the advancements by improved armour in tanks etc. but it still looked cool and that is very important!!!

hehe :slight_smile: ,Welcome to the forum :smiley:

Anti Tank rifles, they normally need to be set up and mounted, they are hell long guns 8) :lol: .
](http://imageshack.us)[/img]

Soviet Anti Tank Rifle, set up camping for German Panzers.

imagine shooting someone with that…

anti-tank rifles were also used to kill enemy machinegunners that were holed up in houses. the bullet would go through the wall and kill the gunner.

the germans used captured A/T rifles to shoot through the armored shields of soviet maxim machineguns.

How much would that hurt though getting hit by an armour piercing bullet and surviving it. :shock: :o

I don’t know.
Why not start a poll on it ?

I like the PTRD AT-Rifle !! :slight_smile: Although I read in books that they weren’t too accurate because of the poor quality bullets being made, nonetheless these weapons look sweet !! :slight_smile:

I don’t know.
Why not start a poll on it ?[/quote]

Your not serious are you, or you being sarcastic …or maybe i should start asking members if they have ever been hit by a anti tank rifle shell and ask them what it felt like. :lol: :lol: