Whats your Favourite Soviet War picture or poster?

The 7.62mm DP ,Degtyarev Infantry machine gun .I have about 700 more photos also LOL

Ok thank you mate.

Using someones shoulder to fire a DP at a straffing aircraft…interesting idea that is :wink:

Have you though about getting any of your colour photos on the site? That is if you have any?

A few more

When Russa had the call to arms everyone answered the women and even kids

Now this is different Quad Maxim-Sokolov machineguns

Hey those are the ww2 babesw clause/Phantom was after!

What you mean Firefly when said this ,i post that becouse Panzerkracker post many pictures about girls,i hope so then your post is here to joking me,or i not translate it good.

What you mean Firefly when said this ,i post that becouse Panzerkracker post many pictures about girls,i hope so then your post is here to joking me,or i not translate it good.[/quote]

Sorry Phantom, I thought you posted in the Argentine Girls thread that you wanted some WW2 babes. And here they are!

What you mean Firefly when said this ,i post that becouse Panzerkracker post many pictures about girls,i hope so then your post is here to joking me,or i not translate it good.[/quote]

Sorry Phantom, I thought you posted in the Argentine Girls thread that you wanted some WW2 babes. And here they are![/quote]

No i dont have ww2 girls in my PC i just said in argentine models we have so many girls we can open a new site ww2babes in color i mean that,nice argentine girls . :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also have about 200+ Russian propaganda posters just let me know if you guys want them and where to put them . :lol:

The picture is posed. I’d be very surprised that they actually considered shooting a DP like that. The charging handle runs underneath the action and the cases will be ejected on to the assistants back. Also the gas port opens just by his face which would make the whole experience rather unpleasent.

Finally shooting a slow ROF gun like the DP, at aircraft is just a waste of ammo, even MG34’s and 42’s were useless agaist straifing aircraft unless in a dual mount.

Gutkowski fantastic pictures, lots I haven’t seen before, I would love to see more so if you need some webspace to upload them to PM me and I’ll give you a ftp access to my site.

Great pics gutkowski! Haven’t seen some of those. It’s always great to witness what little we can of such a terrible war through photographs–regarldess of whether they are in color or not.

Bas, great website you have there…I’ll be happy to link to it once I get my LINKS page up.

It isn’t a WW2 photo. This is Soviet Army in Afghanistan, 1979-1989.
The armor is BTR-70.

“The present for Hitler”

Soviet anti-tank unit.

SU-76 in action

“komsomolets” gun