Where are you from?

Great pics! :smiley:

And itā€™s meā€¦ with very rare OC-27 gun. Gun at picture have serial number 7, about only 100 was produced.

you own it? or were u just trying it out? nice pic!

Sadly - no. In this country i can own only shotgun and with some conditions - hunter rifle. But no sidearms.
Or i can buy something like pistol, but this toy shot no bullets, but CS gas or rubber ballsā€¦ :lol: I need license to buy that toy, about four week traning and then i got license ā€¦ is it just funny.
Another way in Russia have (part-time only) pistol in holster - just become a personal securty/bodyguard. You need license (with lots and lots papers) and finally you get IZ pistol, simular to PM, but IZ have more weaker cartrige (in reason for no make harm to policemans in armored vestsā€¦ :lol: stupidness of our goverment have no border traditionaly).
Our goverment really scared give weapons to cittizens.

So you can say - i just trying that gun.
Today that gun already out of order - to much shots fired and firepin broked, ejector deteriorated (jam after jam) as well as barrelā€¦ and no spare parts or gunsmiths to repairā€¦ but how good that gun was !

cool pic!

i thouught i say where i live a long time ago, but i didnt, so there you go, i live in vancouver, haha

I live in Madrid, Spain.

Iā€™m British, but living in Holland

British living in Germany

German living in Germany

Jan

Sadly very boring, British living in Engalnd.

Italian livin in the US

italian!,thatĀ“s why you are really nice person :slight_smile: .I actually have italian origin friends,and theyĀ“re are great people,they are from napoli the most

Quarter Welsh :cry: the other 3/4ā€™s Fortunately English :smiley: Home is in S.W. England, University is in Wales

why you are sad?,the welsh are good

Im British-Scottish and live in the North of Scotland.

Im Greek living in the second biggest Greek city, Thessaloniki.

TOPIC MOVED :arrow:

to where?

to where?[/quote]
this was in site feedback,i moved it to Off Topic - General