Where have all the guys gone?

What exactly is it that the gentleman rules ?

What exactly is it that the gentleman rules ?[/quote]
for somthing about his policy on iraq, he truely “rules”

1.Democrat
2.He is not Bush
3.He is not Republican
4.He is not Bush and he is not Republican.

TOO MUCH ENOUGH! :smiley:

for somthing about his policy on iraq, he truely “rules”[/quote]
yes,the rapists soldiers,the abuses to the human rights of the iraqis,the hidden DEMOCRACY in irak (yes,what a democracy! :roll: ) , the violation to a country sovereignity.The law of shooting every thing that could give a risk (???,then i will shot every muslim or mexican because it is a risk?).

come on!,BUSH IS GREAT :lol: .
Of course,there is always a republican,without much education level and uncivilizated that thinks the best form of applying a decocracy is “BANG!”.

ohh,im gonna take my Heinz Ketchup :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow Erwin, the above post almost describes everything you say about your country.

Strange eh?

OH,and ABOUT YOUR,you stole the territory (sovereignity) of another country,with an occupation army,but as you are a world power (like usa)
,you decide what you want,and ignore our fair claims.

COINCIDENCE,EH?

OH,and ABOUT YOUR,you stole the territory (sovereignity) of another country,with an occupation army,but as you are a world power (like usa)

COINCIDENCE,EH?[/quote]

No, you invaded our territory and we kicked you back out.

Someone else starts war, Brits come along and win it, no coincidence there, it happens all the time, it’s more of a pattern than a coincidence.

COINCIDENCE,EH?[/quote]

No, you invaded our territory and we kicked you back out.

Someone else starts war, Brits come along and win it, no coincidence there, it happens all the time, it’s more of a pattern than a coincidence.[/quote]

wrong,its our territory,you are occuping it,but it belongs to us.

i live with it.
you will live with that you will fall someday (not distant),and that we will invade again,with better results (you will loose support and we have a proffesional army with more balls than yours)

Seriously fellas, can we keep all this falklands macho bullsh1t on the falklands thread, where it belongs, so i don’t have to read all this drivel. :roll:

macho?,what about the moustaches and the smell in britain?,it belongs to malvinas thread,does it?

macho?,what about the moustaches and the smell in britain?,it belongs to malvinas thread,does it?[/quote]

I don’t care, i’m just fed up of these falklands brits Vs argies snide comments that appear on virtually every discussion on this forum. I’m just asking that we contain anything to do with the falklands to the falklands thread.

ok,but im not talking alone,when talking about guilty,firefly,bdl,and the rest of that stuff are not guilty,and i am.

if we are going to talk,let’s talk with fairness.

That’s a fair point fella, you’re all equally guilty in my book, and God knows so was I at one point, but i just wish it would stop. This site has turned from a WW2 site to a Falklands war site, the whole thing is starting to bore me.

Ok,maybe we can have a deal,or at least,have a forum section about that war,so,if somebody don’t likes,he can not visit it,agree?

if gen sandworm connects,i think we can ask him.

I thought that was what the falklands thread was for! :roll:

Google my sn, and see where I have been :smiley: But mostly school… And lack of intresting (to my intrest atleast) topics.

yes,but too much for a too little topic,and when you press this:

you will mostly find a post in that topic.

I know what you mean fella, it’s all about the sodding falklands these days… :roll:

Well, when I first joined, the good topics were up, then they go somewhat… boring by mid august… and just dreadful by early september.

unfortuneatly very true…