Where have all the guys gone?

Unfortunately that is true. Our members begin visiting less frequently as well. :cry:

Come on!,IRONMAN was the reason of the visits of most of the members!,the malvinas fights were too much long time ago!

Come on!,IRONMAN was the reason of the visits of most of the members!,the malvinas fights were too much long time ago![/quote]

Really is this why it is still being brought up in virtually every thread?

Come on!,IRONMAN was the reason of the visits of most of the members!,the malvinas fights were too much long time ago![/quote]

Come on!,IRONMAN was the reason of the visits of most of the members!,the malvinas fights were too much long time ago![/quote][/quote]

I fail to see the reasoning behind repeating this post.
Except for the obvious that is.

I know some of the membership have duties to attend, depending on the location of posting or deployment access to the net can be very limited.
Although there has been a steady increase in membership it has not been reflected in a rise of intelligent new threads, perhaps because newer members wish to watch before committing themselves.
Having said that, any historical subject will of necessity be limited in the amount of new topics to discuss, unless we go along the fantasy route of ‘what if…’
Oh, that’s been done.

Come on!,IRONMAN was the reason of the visits of most of the members!,the malvinas fights were too much long time ago![/quote][/quote]

I fail to see the reasoning behind repeating this post.
Except for the obvious that is.

I know some of the membership have duties to attend, depending on the location of posting or deployment access to the net can be very limited.
Although there has been a steady increase in membership it has not been reflected in a rise of intelligent new threads, perhaps because newer members wish to watch before committing themselves.
Having said that, any historical subject will of necessity be limited in the amount of new topics to discuss, unless we go along the fantasy route of ‘what if…’
Oh, that’s been done.[/quote]
following your instructions is good for starting

Could you explain that please Erwin ?

macho?,what about the moustaches and the smell in britain?,it belongs to malvinas thread,does it?[/quote]

I don’t care, i’m just fed up of these falklands brits Vs argies snide comments that appear on virtually every discussion on this forum. I’m just asking that we contain anything to do with the falklands to the falklands thread.[/quote]

I have to absolutely agree with Scaley.

Could you explain that please Erwin ?[/quote]
perhaps you need to do what you said in your recent post here (and im not talking about the quoted in here).

Would you be so kind as to let me know the post to which you are referring ?
A link would be fine thanks.

this posts,of course,it would be better to follow the true history and not the fake that lies you.

operación algeciras has been done by army commandos!,no by montoneros!
if you watch wikipedia it says they’ve been montoneros.
There is a movie about it,and you still don’t know!..

(note:reply to the idiot who posted and wikipedia who is brit i think).

[quote=“Erwin Schätzer(argentina)”]

this posts,of course,it would be better to follow the true history and not the fake that lies you.

operación algeciras has been done by army commandos!,no by montoneros!
if you watch wikipedia it says they’ve been montoneros.
There is a movie about it,and you still don’t know!..

(note:reply to the idiot who posted and wikipedia who is brit i think).[/quote]

Yet another post where you attack someone, who you even think may be a Brit.

Mate, youre becoming very boring and dull now. Go back to loving the Nazis, at least some of your posts there were mildly interesting.

loving nazis?,who’s attacking someone?,im boring and dull?,more than someone who posted

Herbie, need I say more! Much more personality than KIT.
im not interested in commonwealth,fucklands,god save the queen,tea and mr bean,and im not always crying to the mods for that.

Erwin.

You are always crying. For one reason or another since you were booted out of MODland you have bitched and moaned and cried and wailed.

Do you still get to see the MOD board?

mr bean

Mr Bean! Now there’s a blast from the past!

hmm, there seems to be a lack of good topics to discuss about. I’ve added my two cents, but my threads aren’t attracting many people. Tragically, this site seems to have gone downhill once my semester started.

which explains my lack of posting.

edited for spelling.

I wouldn’t say that, there are only so many which tank or plane or rifle was the best threads that can be done. The Radio control boat site i go to doesn’t change for days at a time, remember it’s quality not quantity.

Swings and roundabouts.

In due course a post will ignite the flames of debate once more, and knowledge will be thrashed out, shared and increased.