Where is Erwin???

im here again :smiley: ,3 days of having relax out of my city,and the most important ā€œbusinessā€ party :stuck_out_tongue: .

iā€™ll see the 200 new posts :smiley: .

Welcome back erwin. :wink:

:smiley: thank you

Recently on Msn i have been talking to Erwin and he has told me that he is Banned from WW2 in color, is this true anyone ???, it cant be !!! :frowning: :shock: :frowning:

Banned for a week I believe - he posted a new topic about HMS Invincible about forty seconds after one of the mods said that the next person to do so was getting banned.

Aye Cdo J, heā€™s quarantined for a week for acting like a plonker.
See here:

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=770

Aye, banned for a week, but in all probibility not to return, just like another who shall not be named.

He did some decent work for others here, alas he just kept being drawn into the Falklands debate and this was his undoing I believe.

Still, Im sure a few here will have diffrent thoughts about it all.

I say good luck Erwin, your a pretty decent guy in my opinion, just need to learn when you are being batedā€¦

Dam right hes a good guy, heā€™s always here to help, avoid arguements, stand up for people and he is a reallly good friend of mine, we can chat for hours and never get tired :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

Heā€™s a decent lad most of the time, but:

You sure?

Heā€™s far too quick to bite, even at things he doesnā€™t understand.

Like I said, decent lad, but far too quick tempered

You sure?

Heā€™s far too quick to bite, even at things he doesnā€™t understand.

Like I said, decent lad, but far too quick tempered[/quote]

Sometimes I do dispair at some membersā€™ sense of perceptionā€¦

But harsh on Erwin, weā€™ve only just got him back!!!

Come on mass debation on subjects is good.

Got to admit heā€™s good at that.

Where is Erwin?,i donā€™t see him a long time ago :roll:

:lol: :wink:

haha , welcome back Mate 8)

He is come back :lol: :wink:

Hahahahaha !

ā€œI go, I come back.ā€

So in some places, a week actually means a day?

Appartently the ā€œone more word about Invincible and youā€™re outā€ ruling has been withdrawn.

Yes it has, but what does that have to do with Erwin comming back? Go back on topic please.