Where is Erwin???

Yes it has, but what does that have to do with Erwin comming back? Go back on topic please.[/quote]

Everything to do with it. It’s now at the heart of the topic.

After the instruction not to post about the Invincible was given, Erwin started a thread with the Invincible as the topic. The punishment was a ban, yet Erwin is still around. Members who haven’t seen the mods discussions are rather at a loss as to what is going on. Mind you, I’ve seen the discussions and I’m at a loss too. Perhaps some explanation could be given.

Beat me to it.

Yep, he posted a thread that should have resulted in a ban, yet is still around.

The ruling that would have resulted in a banning has been withdrawn.

This is showing inconsistancy with the rulings of the Mods.

I’ve pestered those involved to publicise their decisions. Hopefully some explanation will be posted by them both publicly and shortly.

If you go back to my HMS INVINCIBLE thread which states the rule, you will find that it has since been withdrawn, so no more rule, no more ban for Erwin. Make sense?

Come on then, someone crack out another Invincible thread, because I have it under good authority that the HMS Invincible was sunk by Argentine commandos, who had surgery, to have gills added to their bodies, to allow them to breathe underwater. From their they went onto cut holes in the bottom of the Invincible using tin openers they had bought from a local corner shop in Buenos Aires, the previous week beforehand. And I need a thread to further elaborate this breaking news story. STOP THE PRESSES.

If you go back to my HMS INVINCIBLE thread which states the rule, you will find that it has since been withdrawn, so no more rule, no more ban for Erwin. Make sense?[/quote]

Not really, the rule was broken before the rule was recinded. I think what most people are curious about is why is was suddenly recinded and why the ban was revoked?

The rule was recended because FW and I talked to Erwin and figured we made the wrong decision by making the rule. The ban, on the other hand, was revoked because the rule wasn’t valid anymore, so there was no reason to keep Erwin banned.

Well, youve confused the flip out of me?!?

Any more news on the ‘ship that will not be sunk’? :lol:

you should be banned.

you should be banned.[/quote]

And you should have been drowned at birth. Please tell me you arent allowed to breed? :lol:

you should be banned.[/quote]

And you should have been drowned at birth. Please tell me you arent allowed to breed? :lol:[/quote]
first,im your father,it was an error,your mother wanted to sit in the wrong place :roll: .

and after that son,what means breed?.

i will kick your ass son.

david beckham is gay.
:lol: .

we fucked you all monkeys in our islands.

Oh dear, he’s off again.

I’m sorry for setting the jellyhead off again! :lol:

PS agree that Beckham is gay. Maradonna is a fat crack addict though. :wink:

I know for a fact that Flash is at least 20 years older than you, making it biologically impossible for you to be his father.

David Beckham is indeed a chutney ferret of the highest order.

And you’ll find that the monkeys hammered you in the islands.

i prefer to be crack addict and fat instead of gay.

and btw,now he isn’t fat anymore,see the latest news!,he has a tv program called la noche del 10 :wink: .

I know for a fact that Flash is at least 20 years older than you, making it biologically impossible for you to be his father.

yes,a boy who insults a lot is older than 40? lol,im 21.

the monkeys were supported by usa :wink:

Yes he is and no they weren’t

[quote=“BDL”]

Yes he is and no they weren’t[/quote]
ROFL

they weren’t

the biggest joke i have ever seen in my life.

also france helped you.

Yes he is and no they weren’t[/quote]
ROFL

they weren’t

the biggest joke i have ever seen in my life.

also france helped you.[/quote]

France helped us? Was that in between selling exocets to you then?

Name one US unit active in the South Atlantic in 1982?

i prefer to be crack addict and fat instead of gay.

and btw,now he isn’t fat anymore,see the latest news!,he has a tv program called la noche del 10 :wink: .

yes,a boy who insults a lot is older than 40? lol,im 21.

the monkeys were supported by usa :wink:[/quote]

So what you are saying is you are a fat druggy?
So, Maradonna is a TV too?
If you kicked our arses in the Falklands, how come there are no dagos on the Islands now?

Remember who was supported by the Frogs… :wink:

Super Etendards, Exocet…

Argies are French loving bottom touchers.

You also have surrendering in common too.

lol

bottom touchers?,your country populations touchs each other,and when they have the same sex! :lol: .
also,we bought the etendarts and exocet like any country can buy offered war weapons.