Where is Erwin???

Free? :lol: ,this is argentina,nothing is free.
you have to pay for use the internet.
but it is 0,50 cents of dollar the hour,who can’t pay that?[/quote]

My local, provincial Library has 20 interent terminals all free.

I see one Uk pound will buy 5 Argentinian Pesos.

What is the average Argentinian wage?[/quote]
yes,but the things here cost lots of pesos!,more than the number of pounds you waste in uk sometimes.

whas is wage?[/quote]

wage is earnings.

How many pesos does an Argentininian earn in a month?[/quote]

you have all kinds,a employed earns 600-800 pesos,a volunteer 1200 and in some zones 1600
a general wins 6000 pesos.
politics win more than 20.000 pesos for month (at least that is what they recognize.

a laywer wins from 1500 (in the worst case) to 4000.

a technician wins 1500 and up.

when you are involved in politics you win from 4000 euros to up.

if you are on business you win on dollars,from 5000 to up.

in a school you earn 500 dollars.

we are poor but our things are very cheap comparing to yours (at least they are cheaper),but,they are still expensive for some of us.

luckily i win a lot :lol: ,stoatman knows how many.

Are you insuniating that Erwin is Arkantos? If you are, hate to prove you wrong but he isn’t. If he was, he’d have been banned for making another account to bypass a ban.[/quote]

Hate to prove you wrong …?

1. The software for hiding/changing IPs is freely available on the net.
  2. Another loc, (eg at a university, internet cafes, etc.), will get you another IP.
  3. Opening another window will make you two voices in one MSN conversation.

Ask me another.[/quote]

1)freely?,tell me now where!.
2)loc?,i don’t feel sure talking with you in another place,maybe they think im from your country,and you know they don’t like you so…arrrrghhhh!
3)but it is other msn sesion,also we wrote at the same time (do you think i have to computers in the same place and i wrote with only one hand when i write fast?)
also we were at the same time here,and that’s impossible.
also he always connects to the msn,not once.
and he does when i am too sometimes.

Are you insuniating that Erwin is Arkantos? If you are, hate to prove you wrong but he isn’t. If he was, he’d have been banned for making another account to bypass a ban.[/quote]

2. Another loc, (eg at a university, internet cafes, etc.), will get you another IP.

Ask me another.[/quote]

2)loc?,i don’t feel sure talking with you in another place,maybe they think im from your country,and you know they don’t like you so…arrrrghhhh!
3)but it is other msn sesion,also we wrote at the same time (do you think i have to computers in the same place and i wrote with only one hand when i write fast?)
and he does when i am too sometimes.[/quote]

1. Look it up, I never spoon-fed recruits and I’m not starting now.
  2. Loc = location.
  3. We all know you’re fast with your hand, especially the right one…

Ask me another.[/quote]

and he does when i am too sometimes.[/quote]

1. Look it up, I never spoon-fed recruits and I’m not starting now.
  2. Loc = location.
  3. We all know you’re fast with your hand, especially the right one…[/quote]
    1)what has that?
    2)I KNOW
    3)you are doing bad cuuuuuuuuuuuuts!!! :evil:

Erwin, are you a pikey per chance?

depends on what is a pikey
what is that?

Google it lofty. :wink:

YOU FUCKING PIKEY!
damn arrsehole :lol:

Very interesting dictionary! http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pikey&r=d

I will check more often (just for understanding of what our British mates are talking about!) :smiley:

yeah!,i saw that to understand sir!

“mates!”…

Or are you a chav, Erwin?

I’ll bet you are.

Are you ever going to contribute to a real ww2 thread Flash, if not you may be labelled a Troll mate.

Are you ever going to contribute to a real ww2 thread Flash, if not you may be labelled a Troll mate.[/quote]
thank you,im sorry.

Are you ever going to contribute to a real ww2 thread Flash, if not you may be labelled a Troll mate.[/quote]

I am contributing. I’m keeping Erwin busy so proper stuff can be discussed on other threads.

I’ve been labelled worse. :wink:

I thought this was ‘Off Topic-General’?

I am contributing. I’m keeping Erwin busy so proper stuff can be discussed on other threads.

I’ve been labelled worse. :wink:

I thought this was ‘Off Topic-General’?[/quote]

LOL, whatever… :shock:

I’ve been labelled worse. :wink:[/quote]
people discuss better without me?,i thought that can happend with a moustachy troll who posts alcoholized called flash!,you are contributing to being banned (like a forum mate always says! :roll: )

I’ve been labelled worse. :wink:[/quote]
people discuss better without me?,i thought that can happend with a moustachy troll who posts alcoholized called flash!,you are contributing to being banned (like a forum mate always says! :roll: )[/quote]

And youre going to ban me, Erwin?

I’m just waiting for you to froth at the mouth again and throw your teddy out the pram. :wink:

Were you called ‘Thrush’ at school?

I thought that whatever a General talked about was on topic by definition.

Not funny?
Oh well, I’ll get my coat…

where you called “travesti” at school? :wink: :lol:

[quote=“Crab_to_be”]

I thought that whatever a General talked about was on topic by definition.

Not funny?
Oh well, I’ll get my coat…[/quote]
OFF TOPIC REFER TO OUT OFF THE WORLD WAR2,BECAUSE THAT IS OUR CENTRA TOPIC,YOU CAN DO OFF TOPIC TOPICS,BUT THEN STAY ON THE ORIGINAL IDEA ON THE TOPIC