Which Was The Best Dive Bomber During World War Ii

Jeepers, you mean the walking dictionary can’t tell the difference between “a part” and “apart”? Well I never!

Now now, to be fair he’s just made his first post which isn’t about whoring out a really bad wannabe WW2 forum on someone else’s forum. That is a start if nothing else.

What are you, a walking dictionary? Most people here have at least a passing familiarity with the English language, so there is no need for you to explain simple words to them.

Neither Highball nor Mosquitoes were ever used to attack the Tirpitz, as should be obvious to anyone with even a cursory knowledge of history. All attacks were carried out either by RAF heavy bombers or the Fleet Air Arm (which was not equipped with Mosquitoes at the time).

If his part comes apart, the difference should be painfully obvious. :wink: :smiley:

If you look in the box when you are typing you will see:

[quote="pdf27"]

Their text here

[/quote]

Use copy & paste to turn it into:

[quote="pdf27"]

Their first text here

[/quote]

[quote="pdf27"]

Their second text here

[/quote]

Why do I feel like the victim of an elaborate wind-up here?

Copy: Highlight the text and press <Ctrl> and <c> at the same time. Alternatively select the text and right click on it with your mouse, then select “copy”.
Paste: Press <Ctrl> and <v> at the same time, or right click with your mouse and select “paste”.

You are not alone in thinking that.

Why do I think that the next question from the Antipodes will be: “How do I highlight text?”?

Oh for the love of God, I can’t take it anymore!!

Don’t jump!

I’m calling a priest for you!

Or would you prefer a minister, pastor, rabbi, imam, mullah, witch doctor or some other master of comforting but empty mumbo jumbo?

If so, please call the Suicide Helpline number at the top of the screen between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday to Friday.

If you are considering suicide outside the Suicide Helpline hours, please leave a message after the tone and a trained Suicide Prevention Social Worker will contact you, or your heirs, as soon as possible during our working hours.

Remember, no badly how you feel now, it can get a lot worse. So don’t despair. Just ring us, 9 to 5 Monday to Friday. We’re here to help, any time you need us.

I’m not jumping, I’m pushing Aly J!

Then, more power to your arm! :wink:

Because she’s (or he’s) a troll, probably from another WWII forum here solely to f*** with the site and decrease its quality and irritate people with feigned stupidity and slightly less feigned ignorance of WWII related matters…

It’s painfully obvious that this is at least partially coordinated, and I think I’ve had just about enough of it…With her, Bubba, and Winnipeg Rifles and his “opinuns on lea enfeld rifles being supargrate but not as grate as a Car98 but stil beter then a m-1 grand rifle.”

This thread is/was a nice tribute her “Aly’s” M.O.:

-Repeatedly ask dumb questions on the most basic of topics to irritate -topics that only the most retarded person wouldn’t know- and if she were for real, would be unable to log onto the internet!

-Show somewhat of a prior-knowledge about WWII, then follow up with complete ignorance, ridiculous statements, and troll argument. The case in point here was her statement about the Mosquito bomber being a dive bomber…

Show a basic knowledge about WWII era equipment including and spelling words like “Mosquito” correctly; then she makes an absurd statement that she couldn’t have read anywhere and manages to misspell “Mosqiteo” several times thereafter. So basically, she wants to learn about WWII, but then make ridiculous statements and continues to defend them against her admitted betters…

It’s a game, “she’s” a hoax-poster and troll, and I’m tried of feeling like I’ve been had…

Stand by for disingenuous denial, along the lines that she’s just a girl (26 y.o., FFS!) and how this is just another example of people trying to get other members to hate her, blah, blah, blah!

Oh, sorry, I’ve just deprived her of that line.

Stand by for oblique attack containing rallying call for those opposed to bullying a poor dumb little girl who loves WWII but is supposedly too congenitally stupid to know anything about it, except to the extent necessary to create trolling statements.

Stand by for predictable troll response not falling into either of the above categories, yet still managing to invoke them.

So it’d be best if she just stopped posting.

No prizes for guessing her response to that. :rolleyes:

Well she-he is trolling on another forum now, it was so easy to recognize…sad lol

Despite troll attempts at ruining this thread, I would like to say in my opinion the D4Y Suisei was the best dive bomber. It was fast and agile(i’m guessing the latter part due to it’s light weight.) But it came late during the war. It had great range and an excellent cruising speed. Had it been introduced much earlier I’m sure the US forces would of suffered more losses.

Finally, after nearly three pages of BS, seems the trolling worked, something about dive bombers.

If I may add this, the F4U Corsair was also used as an effective dive bomber, the front strut covers were designed to do double duty as dive brakes. Many WWII photos of attacking Corsairs can be seen with the landing gear in the down position.

For me without doubt the Ju-87 expecially in the early war years .