Who hates France / Frenchs ?

[QUOTE=Kato;119336]

Right. But it mainly relates to China and the Chinese and not others states and nations in the South-Eastern Asia.

So Chinese lives are less worthy than others?

Should we ignore their deaths because they’re inconvenient to your assertions?

Oh my god .
What are you talking about?

Buna, Papua, 12th August, 1942, Sasebo No 5 Special Naval Landing Party.

Various versions have been put forward about the boy’s fate, from Paul Ham’s Kokoda, 2004, Harper Collins, p. 65, version that the boy was shot while burying his head in his mother’s breast when they were both shot, to the more common version that all nine people in the party were beheaded, including a sixteen year old girl they held down on the ground to hack off her head after they’d buggered up the first attempt. Can’t find my best source, but I looked into it a few years back and the boy was shot, in whatever circumstances, because he wouldn’t stay still to be beheaded.

[quote=“Rising_Sun,post:141,topic:3174”]

Actually Mr. pdf27 calimed that Chinese in the region:

They’re disliked an awful lot less than the Japanese…

Though the reality is the opposite considering the vast presence of Chinese diasporas throughout the countries of the region for centuries and the history of their " mutual friendship" with locals, WW2 facts and and the colonisation of South-Eastern Asia by Europeans .

How does this diminish what the Japanese did, or demonstrate your point that the European and American colonial administrations were as bad as the Japanese?

It suffices to mention the American invasion in the Philippines.

The Philippine’s population decreased due to the American actions, in the five-year period from 1895 to 1900, since, at the start of the first insurrection, the population was estimated at 9,000,000, and in 1908, the inhabitants of the Archipelago did not exceed 8,000,000 in number.

U.S. attacks into the countryside included scorched earth campaigns where entire villages were burned and destroyed, torture and the concentration of civilians into “protected zones” (concentration camps). Many of the civilian casualties resulted from disease and famine.

Show me something near the time that the Japanese were massacring their way across Asia in the early 1940’s.

Let’s compare apples with apples.

Excuse me?

Now you really have to explain this one.

It all goes back to this post here. Kato was making the argument that black people are necessarily inferior to whites, so I used the Lapps as a counter-example of a people who are very “white” (about as close to albinos as I could think of in a national/tribal group) and yet had not become a major power. This therefore demonstrates a lack of causality between being white and being a successful and powerful nation.

I also not like Frenchs :wink: