Who wants to be a mod?

I can tell you that there are two serious candidates already, but is better to wait until the public announce by Gen Sandworm.

Patience RS!:smiley:

The winner will be announced after the sing-off…

Man, the tests get harder every time. I only had to balance a slug under my nose…

Bonus points for anyone who gets the reference!

The winner has to offer the largest beer/wine bribe to the other moderators.

Aaaaagh, Slug Balancers eh…

Can possessing a sense of humour be a requirement for all future mods.:shock: Please;):smiley:

digger

Not bragging, but I’d be embarrassed if anyone could fit my slug under their nose. :smiley:

Damn I didnt see the bottom part…thats one of my favorite Blackadder series too. Anyhow I knew what you were talking about. Do I still get the bonus points?

Er I refer you Sir to my post under PDF’s original one.:rolleyes:

Yep, Firefly gets the bonus points. Get a few more and you’ll get your very own slug in a spangly costume :smiley:

Liquorice Allsort, anyone?

Being a Mod and even an Administrator is a thankless job. Trust me, I know. :mrgreen: There’s always someone who isn’t pleased. :confused:

Looks like you guys need more moderators.

Let me know!

Jeff

We need a Spam chaser right now.

Nah, we’ve got plenty of mods these days. What we need are some Vikings on call to deal with the spammers in a more effective way though…

That was a pretty disgusting post earlier today. :shock: I can’t imagine how many parents saw that! :roll:

Well, it was certainly inappropriate to a site like this. I just have to wonder how much A-holes think they’re going to make by posting such links here?

In any case, don’t click on them unless you enjoy viruses…

Just clone Pzk and use him as a new mod.
Anyway, maybe we can organise some kind of “militia” to be spam-busters. No powers, just reporting.

NOT a good plan - reported posts just end up spamming the mods, and because we all have real jobs and the like we can’t respond any quicker than we already do.

Heck no! Who wants that on their PC when you can just rent a movie or buy the magazine and it’s legal too. :roll: