WHO's the next World Power???

I wouldn’t. For all their faults, the Americans are much better for the world in general than any alternative hegemon would be.
Oh, and of the two choices in the poll I sincerely hope it will be India. They’ve got a hell of a lot of problems but for all that they are a parliamentary democracy who govern on behalf of the people. China doesn’t count as either, yet they are trying to introduce economic freedoms. That to me is a recipe for internal unrest, which could really put a lid on the current Chinese boom.[/quote]

I agree with the above, and after all its better the Devil you know :twisted:

Sooner or later, the Americans might lose their place as the World Police, but the US in most suited for the job. And I agree with General Sandworm, as much as you may like to see the US’s power crumble, you dont have to be a ass about it.

True, but it is fustrating when america thinks they will never fall and live on for ever. I’ve had my goods and my bads about the USA, but in the end they arent so bad, so i apologize heh heh :smiley:

While I do agree with what you say…you really dont have to be a dick about it. I didnt laugh my ass off when your country went to shit. And oh yea I guess its still there. :wink:[/quote]

Sorry, Gen. sandworm but i didn’t understand what you ment by that comment “your country went to shit” …what the hell.

INDIA :lol: :lol: ,i don´t see them as a power.
When we talk about the fall of the usa,don´t forget the friends of usa!!! (those countries who always help usa).

China is a sleeping world power,if they get up,nobody will stop them!.

I think brasil can be a world power in a future,but,i dk if they have or not the nuclear technology (you don´t have nukes=you can´t be a world power)

If they get up, the US will kick their ass! :smiley:

They’ve been trying to get nukes for years, but always back off when they think anyone has spotted anything. The real giveaway is the Brazillian “Space Programme” - horribly unreliable and more expensive than off-the-shelf Russian rockets, but they’re continuing with it. Space rockets and ICBMs are of course basically identical in all but a few minor details. Brazil also has several nuclear power stations to provide the required fissile material.

Any industrialised European country, South Korea, Taiwan and Japan can have nukes within a few weeks if they set their minds to it. All of these countries have the technological base, nuclear power stations to get the material from and the respective scientific and engineering staff.

Jan

While I do agree with what you say…you really dont have to be a dick about it. I didnt laugh my ass off when your country went to shit. And oh yea I guess its still there. :wink:[/quote]

Sorry, Gen. sandworm but i didn’t understand what you ment by that comment “your country went to shit” …what the hell.[/quote]

I was simply stating that I didnt like your comment. I did not jump for joy and glue my face to the TV waiting to see upset Soviets when the USSR was falling apart. I mean seriously what the hell did the US ever do to the USSR. We didnt get along. So what. We had different views of the world. So many times the US and the USSR almost destroyed the entire world and for what. I didnt rejoice when they feel apart but was finally glad the retarded cold war was pretty much over. The US will fall apart someday down the line thats just how it is. But I dont welcome that to any country. I just think thats a really sad statement you made. If you want to see the look of the distraught why dont you take a trip to Rwanda or something. Take a look at some pics of the people in gulags of your former USSR. Take a look at holocaust pics. Take a look of the things the KKK did to African Americans in the US. Sorry but pain in people’s faces is not something I think normal people look for.

Sorry if I sound like a dick but I was rather offended by your comment and I know you have apologized. Ill apologize for saying your country went to shit. Lets just drop the issue. I just wanted to express to you why I said it. Basically I was pissed. Anyhow lets move on and just forget the matter.

if usa falls,then,israel and united kingdom will fall,and,if usa falls,china grows,but i don´t think usa is going to fall,and if that happens,i don´t think i will live for telling that…at least i don´t want to see a new world power.

India can be an empire?,really?,it´s the funniest thing i heards,uruguay,chile and zimbabwe are going to be empires too :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: appologies to anyone from those countries but its pretty funny :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: appologies to anyone from those countries but its pretty funny :lol:[/quote]
yes,apologies to those countries (except one of them :twisted: )

Sorry, Gen. sandworm but i didn’t understand what you ment by that comment “your country went to shit” …what the hell.[/quote]

I was simply stating that I didnt like your comment. I did not jump for joy and glue my face to the TV waiting to see upset Soviets when the USSR was falling apart. I mean seriously what the hell did the US ever do to the USSR. We didnt get along. So what. We had different views of the world. So many times the US and the USSR almost destroyed the entire world and for what. I didnt rejoice when they feel apart but was finally glad the retarded cold war was pretty much over. The US will fall apart someday down the line thats just how it is. But I dont welcome that to any country. I just think thats a really sad statement you made. If you want to see the look of the distraught why dont you take a trip to Rwanda or something. Take a look at some pics of the people in gulags of your former USSR. Take a look at holocaust pics. Take a look of the things the KKK did to African Americans in the US. Sorry but pain in people’s faces is not something I think normal people look for.

Sorry if I sound like a dick but I was rather offended by your comment and I know you have apologized. Ill apologize for saying your country went to shit. Lets just drop the issue. I just wanted to express to you why I said it. Basically I was pissed. Anyhow lets move on and just forget the matter.[/quote]

Well…first of all i accept your apoloy and in the future i will and you should think before you speak.
8)
I was greatly offended when you called my country “shit”, because i am a proud member of Australia, and i would think the same of you that you lvoed your homeland hey ?

Errr… what? Even with no military assistance from the US, the UK would be the most powerful country in Europe and one of the most powerful worldwide. I don’t see how your statment works.

Errr… what? Even with no military assistance from the US, the UK would be the most powerful country in Europe and one of the most powerful worldwide. I don’t see how your statment works.[/quote]

Was about to post that myself - Israel might have problems with their neighbours without US backing, but Britain would go on as we are now.

well,israel will fall BEFORE usa falls,if they neighboors get up,of course.

You barsteward, I have been away for a few days and was going to post exactly the same thing when I saw the title, then I thought I’d better check the other pages…

If it wasn’t for you pesky meddling kids!

:lol: :lol: though.

Edited? for g’rammmer; and, s’peeel’ng"!

Sorry if I sound like a dick but I was rather offended by your comment and I know you have apologized. Ill apologize for saying your country went to shit. Lets just drop the issue. I just wanted to express to you why I said it. Basically I was pissed. Anyhow lets move on and just forget the matter.[/quote]

Well…first of all i accept your apoloy and in the future i will and you should think before you speak.
8)
I was greatly offended when you called my country “shit”, because i am a proud member of Australia, and i would think the same of you that you lvoed your homeland hey ?[/quote]
Well,i don´t have nothing against a country (except one who limits with us :twisted: )
but,i love to see the crying horror faces of the aussies when david nalbaldian kicked leyton hewitt ASS. :lol: :lol: :lol: .
When hewitt said “COME ON!” and then,an argentinian replied with a poster “COME ON LAS PELOTAS!” (las pelotas means the balls)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i don´t have nothing against australia but i hate hewitt because he´s a mother fucker.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it shall be astralia…mabey not

do yall thank astralia could ever be a world power