WHO's the next World Power???

Australia wil never have a power army.

if anybody tells : but australia can have nukes or something like that.
i reply:
USA has a defence sistem for blocking the effect of nuclear bombs,larouge worked in that.
so,trash the nukes.

USA have a perfect system of defense.

:shock: :? :roll: :slight_smile: :smiley: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :? :roll: :slight_smile: :smiley: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

cuts,clauss is right

While I do agree with what you say…you really dont have to be a dick about it. I didnt laugh my ass off when your country went to shit. And oh yea I guess its still there. :wink:[/quote]

Sorry, Gen. sandworm but i didn’t understand what you ment by that comment “your country went to shit” …what the hell.[/quote]

I was simply stating that I didnt like your comment. I did not jump for joy and glue my face to the TV waiting to see upset Soviets when the USSR was falling apart. I mean seriously what the hell did the US ever do to the USSR. We didnt get along. So what. We had different views of the world. So many times the US and the USSR almost destroyed the entire world and for what. I didnt rejoice when they feel apart but was finally glad the retarded cold war was pretty much over. The US will fall apart someday down the line thats just how it is. But I dont welcome that to any country. I just think thats a really sad statement you made. If you want to see the look of the distraught why dont you take a trip to Rwanda or something. Take a look at some pics of the people in gulags of your former USSR. Take a look at holocaust pics. Take a look of the things the KKK did to African Americans in the US. Sorry but pain in people’s faces is not something I think normal people look for.

Sorry if I sound like a dick but I was rather offended by your comment and I know you have apologized. Ill apologize for saying your country went to shit. Lets just drop the issue. I just wanted to express to you why I said it. Basically I was pissed. Anyhow lets move on and just forget the matter.[/quote]

Well…first of all i accept your apoloy and in the future i will and you should think before you speak.
8)
I was greatly offended when you called my country “shit”, because i am a proud member of Australia, and i would think the same of you that you lvoed your homeland hey ?[/quote]
Well,i don´t have nothing against a country (except one who limits with us :twisted: )
but,i love to see the crying horror faces of the aussies when david nalbaldian kicked leyton hewitt ASS. :lol: :lol: :lol: .
When hewitt said “COME ON!” and then,an argentinian replied with a poster “COME ON LAS PELOTAS!” (las pelotas means the balls)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i don´t have nothing against australia but i hate hewitt because he´s a mother fucker.[/quote]

Haha hewitt, well that makes two of us mate. 8) :stuck_out_tongue:

never say never, we are an expanding country, but in all fairness, yes australia is quite weak.

By the way, who voted India for the next world power in the poll?,
does anyone know ? :slight_smile:

never say never, we are an expanding country, but in all fairness, yes australia is quite weak.[/quote]
i dk about the army,but australia is a big island,and far in distance to the world power,so,if the make military technology,bombs,and a great navy,they can easily protect their country,they just need to distribute more the population and like i said,upgrade their navy and military technology capacity.

it´s relative easy to protect a distanced country,island,and with good demographic level.

I did for a start…

India wil never have a military power .

:lol: They have military power, mate. For nukes (for example) you could consider as a useful reading the following links:
http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/india/
http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/India/IndiaNPower.html

All most every county have a good system of defense ,india have a nukes ,but they don’t have a good army ,I think that is importnant.

What makes your think that India does not have a good Army?

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/LAND-FORCES/Army/Orbat.html

Their equimpent is old ,and guns so .If I in wrong please tell me and I change my opinion.

Quoted from Firefly’s link:
T-90S MBTs are currently being delivered to replace the older tanks.

Quoted from http://www.army-technology.com/projects/t90/
The T-90S is the latest development in the T-series of Russian tanks and represents an increase in firepower, mobility and protection. It is manufactured by Nizhnyi Tagil of the Russian Federation.
The T-90S is in service with the Russian Army and the Indian Army. In February 2001, the Indian Army signed a contract for 310 T-90S tanks. 124 were completed in Russia and the rest are being delivered in “knocked down/semi-knocked down” form for final assembly in India. The first of these was delivered in January 2004. The locally-assembled tanks are christened “Bhishma”. The tanks are fitted with the Shtora self-protection system and thermal imagers from Thales of France and Peleng of Belarus.
In January 2005, it was announced that a further 91 T-90S tanks would be procured for the Russian Army.
End quote.

Do you still think that T90 MBT is an old equipment? What about M1A2 then? :lol:

Arent those same old guns still capable of firing? The M14 can be said to be old cant it? I wouldnt just write of a 900,000 regular force because they use older equipment. Many of their systems, especially in the Air Force have been updated. They also have a martial spirit and proud history. I bet the USA wouldnt defeat them in 36 hours!

True words Firefly!

Why not actually learn something about it rather than changing your opinion based on unsupported statements by random people on the internet?
Some of the Indian equipment may be old, but much of the kit the Chinese have is similarly (if not more so) archaic. Furthermore, the Indians have a long history of fighting and winning wars. It was an Indian army that crushed the Japanese in Burma, and they have kept in practice in Pakistan, Kashmir and the like. Oh average, I’d have to say that the Indian troops are better trained and have better doctrine/history supporting them, and generally better kit too.

OK, instead of a bland statement, what in your opinion makes the Indian army not good?

Apart from the Nukes.