WHO's the next World Power???

F-22s aren’t in service yet, and probably won’t be for a while.

The Chinese Air Force may not have the number of Su-27s to match the US numbers of F-16s and F-18s, but they don’t need to. The US can’t send every fighter it has to China, can they? And when you outnumber your opponents by a good few hundred to one, quality of equipment isn’t all that important.

What has the average wage of a country got to do with how well they fight?

I reckon China will start to catch the us before I’m dead, sometime in the next 50 years or so I’d say.

Anyway, its not about old style war now. I have mentioned this before. What happens to the US if China decides to sell off all its US treasury Bonds? The US is a major debtor nation to China.

F-22s aren’t in service yet, and probably won’t be for a while.

The Chinese Air Force may not have the number of Su-27s to match the US numbers of F-16s and F-18s, but they don’t need to. The US can’t send every fighter it has to China, can they? And when you outnumber your opponents by a good few hundred to one, quality of equipment isn’t all that important.

What has the average wage of a country got to do with how well they fight?

I reckon China will start to catch the us before I’m dead, sometime in the next 50 years or so I’d say.[/quote]

China was started to catch usa ,in the next 20 years they been same. :lol: :lol:

China like the US? Only with a GULAG, no civil rights or civil liberties, and extreme poverty in rural areas…

I dont say their the same ,i say china was stardet to catch USA in army ,in military stuff ,and their never been same in political,and peoples rights ,USA is democratic country China is communism . :wink:

Yes you did:

If what you mean and what you say are two completely different things, then you must be the BFG…

If America wont involve all of its planes in the war then we presume the conflcit takes place on Chinese soil, I wonder when we made the Presumption that America would be the Aggressor!

Secondly I agree that War isnt necessarily a Military matter. The Selling of Stocks in American companies etc would be damaging, the amount of “virtual” trade and electronic banking that supports the American trade markets is also susceptible to fiddling.

The discussion was about a “world” power not a military power. India is the Worlds largest stable democracy, It has the cleanest bill of health, as it were, of any modern democratic nation. Mahatma Gandhi bought the Indian people their independence without violence through all the official channels, and it was the Indian citizens that administered and ran the Raj in India. consequently they are a much more efficient beauraucracy than many others. Trade in India is huge, Ther ability to do things themselves which was given its genesis under the Raj has menat that rather than buy foreign products they will buy the designs and patents then make them “in country” at much reduced prices. Their nuclear programmes overtook their technical support during the 1980’s because of this ability to research and develope quickly.

Economically they govern the subcontinent and an aweful lot of the trade in oil that we should expect from the caucasus over the next few years could quite possibly be coming south through India and Pakistan to reach the ocean. The wealth that we presently see in the Gulf coastal States COULD be seen again in the Indian continent.

Yes you did:

If what you mean and what you say are two completely different things, then you must be the BFG…[/quote]

FUCK OFF .

coherent and reasoned response well done, you got him there!!!

Yes you did:

If what you mean and what you say are two completely different things, then you must be the BFG…[/quote]

FUCK OFF .[/quote]

There is absolutely no need for thi attitude. I suggest that if you cannot refrain from a proper discussion, you say nothing at all. insults will get you no-where.

look:

he is Clauss von Stauffeberg no dullardberg (we all know what is dullard).

stop doing this,stoat,control yourself,clauss,report things to mods by pm,don´t reply please (if you can)

HE INSULTS ME WHATS THIS Claus von Dullardberg

Claus, if thats your name.

I wouldnt think that, that was an insult. Your insult, was one.

If you have a genuine contribution thats fine, if you are going to get upset so easily and start insulting people, well thats up to you, but I hope you wont remain long on here if thats the truth.

You need to seriously think before posting any old mush here. Thats when you get labelled as dull and boring.

Claus, if thats your name.

I wouldnt think that, that was an insult. Your insult, was one.

If you have a genuine contribution thats fine, if you are going to get upset so easily and start insulting people, well thats up to you, but I hope you wont remain long on here if thats the truth.

You need to seriously think before posting any old mush here. Thats when you get labelled as dull and boring.[/quote]

you are the one out of place firefly,you don´t have enough rank in the forum (believe you or not) to make advices,you don´t have that conditio,and btw,you like bluffcove,the stoat,and the other arrse’s,so,you are at one side only.

that was an insult,not nice,do you want anybody to put names to you?

Erwin

I am fast becoming fed-up with this childishness. I dont hve enough rank to advise?

Please explain to me the reason for this?

I assume that using the term ‘FUCK OFF’ is perfectly acceptable then?

If it is I will try and use it in my future posts.

perfectly acceptable not.
and dullard isn´t acceptable too

your rank don´t gives you this responsability,it´s our work,so,advice by pm,and don´t try to gain more respect on other members,by helping your friends.

Cheers from your auto-promotion :wink:

What a fuck you want Firefly he insults me and what you playing here some peacekepper.I wont tolerate insults ,i not insult anyone here never you are first insults me.

Clutz baby, dont be angry.

You merely had two quotes from your posts provided to you and asked if htey were contradictory, now that isnt offensive. If your posts arent matching up that is your hsit and you have to sort through that, but its not his fault that he saw a gaping hole in the consistency of your argument.

incidentally “Clutz” what is the effective range of an individual weapon when fired in groups of 8 in a practice known as section fire?

Editted to infer he might be IRONMAN-like in his reactionary whinges

perfectly acceptable not.
and dullard isn´t acceptable too

your rank don´t gives you this responsability,it´s our work,so,advice by pm,and don´t try to gain more respect on other members,by helping your friends.

Cheers from your auto-promotion :wink:[/quote]

Auto-promotion! Is that meant as a negative comment?

Even if I had made 1 post here I still retain the right to advise anyone. I still say that if Clus has a problem with anyone that the best thing to do would be to either talk t a real Mod or think about why people have found his posts boring.

Rank, as in the real world and even more so here is not a measure of intellectual capacity or indeed the ability to be right all the time.

GO BACK TOPIC!!! :slight_smile: