yes, he will be ban soon
unless he come here and apologies right now, give him one day

and you what???

Dani insult me yesterday an noone says nothing

and why you censured me?

hmmmm, its obvious i am not talking to you about that
its obviously Arkantos

yes but ask my question

FW, just take a read on “Attention all BritCons” thread. Many interesting posts (especially on Arkantos).

well, give him some slack on this because he is just so piss about forum members constantly flame at each other

Now I’m starting to be pissed off!!!
I insulted you?

To be fair Fw, most of the flaming only started after five solid days of actual evidence was consantly answered with ‘it’s all lies’ or ‘I’m right and you’re wrong’.

[quote=“Dani”]

Now I’m starting to be pissed off!!!
I insulted you?[/quote]

yes but now ask my question man

WHY YOU CENSURED ME???

HELLOOOO!!!

CAN YOU ANSWER DANI??

Or the brits pay you again??

can you show where he cencered you?
i am too burn out to find out myself

I have made FOUR topics and the three were censured.

I did not insult anyone

How did we pay him in the first place?

Just accept that you are wrong and get on with your life! You seem not to have too firm a grasp on reality. Maybe you are gripping something else a little too hard?

Please put yourself out of our misery.

Best wishes and go felch yourself,

Tubs

How did we pay him in the first place?

Just accept that you are wrong and get on with your life! You seem not to have too firm a grasp on reality. Maybe you are gripping something else a little too hard?

Please put yourself out of our misery.

Best wishes and go felch yourself,

Tubs[/quote]

go back to your bed, i´m talking with someone here.

I imagine they were locked because:

a) you constantly failed to give any evidence. [qv]
b) you constantly failed to answer polite questions put to you in other threads on the same subject.
c) You constantly failed to read the replies, answers and evidence posted by other members.

However, that is purely my opinion and I don’t know for sure.
Your threads may have been locked because you were talking kak.

Anybody can aswer this???

• The attack and the impact existed

• England never recognized it.

• There isn´t any registry of aerial activity from that aircraft carrier, from that date (may 30)…

• Nobody knows where it was the Invincible from the 30 of May to July ends, which enter the disguised Illustrious like Invincible in Port Stanley.

• Nobody can explain why the aircraft carrier do not touch land on June 14 (when the others ships, all the others including Hermes touched port Stanley or returned to England.

• It is virtually impossible and irrational that the repairs have become to opened sea, with temperatures below cero and a few hours of light.

• Nobody can´t explain why the second aircraft carrier entered disarmed, if it was the Illustrious it was operative from half-full of June (so may be the Ark Royal was there too)

• Nobody can´t explain why HMS Illustrious (or Ark Royal??) returned immediately to UK (obviously to be finished and to be armed).

-Why the HMS Invincible that left to the Falklands had the black tower, and when it arrived in September it had it of gray color? repainted?? in the middle of the ocean, it was so cold there…

here is the evidence cuts, or cat?

That´s Illustrious in Portsmouth after Malvinas, people think it´s Invincible but is not.

With someone ?

Can other people hear or see this person, or is he or she just a voice that only you can hear ?

And which of the voices in your head is that?

Your threads have been locked (I imagine) for several reasons:

1. They are deliberate attempts to start a flame war.
  2. They are about the Falklands War, not WWII.
  3. You are talking arrant tripe!
  4. You are a marmite miner of the highest degree.

Again, best wishes and go back to your frotting,

Tubs

With someone ?

Can other people hear or see this person, or is he or she just a voice that only you can hear ?[/quote]

if you can´t say nothing about the sinking of the ship go to your bed too, kitty.