World War related bickering

Russia also had a good planes like Lag or IL series. Strategic bomber TB-7 was a nice one, but they was produced only a 20 in the war peruiod. Molotov flying on it to the Britain in 1942 above German. The Germans not even notice them. And they have no fighters to shot down the plane which take high mor than “Moscito”

Well, I dont see why they should notice, if a plane can fly that high, then it can fly that high, but I doubt that it would be effective for bombing, and so the Germans probably dont moniter that high. Do you have any more info on this bomber?

Yep. Exellent bomber for first look 4-engines, but really - 5. 5th Engine was designed to make pressure at the height. Bomb load - was a 4 tonns. In the 1943 was used with single 5-tonns bomb, but that was mistake - plane lost speed and height and some times later Soviet command returned to 4-tonns load. Range with 4 tonns load - 1300 km. With 2-tonns load - 2100 km.

ощью других союзников.µÐ²Ñ‹Ð²Ð°Ñ‚ься войну. Но Я не думаю, что они не могли делали это с помощью других

ощью других союзников.µÐ²Ñ‹Ð²Ð°Ñ‚ься войну. Но Я не думаю, что они не могли делали это с помощью других

we need an translator for this web site (standart translates are unneficient)
:roll:

Agree with you. Neither do I can read it. :slight_smile:

Maybe you would laughing, but I can’t read this also. :slight_smile: This isn’t russian, this is something strange with code…

Only this I could read. I don’t know what kind of encoding use lieutlienant Vorontsov… :frowning:

I think we could ask Gen. Sandworm :slight_smile:

Maybe it is result of turkish hacker action? Admin said something about it…

I don’t think so. Lieutlienant Vorontsov’s last strange message was on 15th of April.

This message was strange from begin or maybe it stand such later? This fact can explain much…

Try to look using Unicode(UTF -8) encoding (In Internet Explorer : view->encoding->Unicode(UTF -8)) At least the topic have some sence and some words (for the ones, who know russian)

A small problem. I was writing UTF - eight (in digit). Where is the smile from??

Thanks a lot Dragkon!! Now I could at least read some sentences…

lot of thanks! :slight_smile:

por supuesto que si intento leer un idioma que no conozco,me va a resultar dificil,pero yo no se como escribir con esos codigos,igual,no tiene la menor importancia 8)

saludos camaradas! :smiley:
greetings camerads! :smiley:

Cred ca fiecare ar trebui sa scrie ceva in limba materna.
Pana la urma ar trebui sa facem un sondaj de opinie pentru acest topic: daca sa ramana asa sau nu (fiecare cu limba materna sau totul in engleza)!! :smiley: :smiley:

Also greetings to all!! :smiley: :smiley: