World War related bickering

:smiley: :smiley: totalmente cierto (la verdad no entendi nada,pero aparentare que si :roll: )

you were speaking rumanian??? :smiley: :smiley:

賀詞 対して 有らん限り (i think this means greetings to all)

Yes, but from now on on this forum I’ll speak only in English.

Поздравляю всех с 60 годовщиной победы над фашистскими войсками!!
УРА!!!

Ура !!!

yup, congrats to the french! but give some credit to our canadian and british force, which contribute a lot to the war as well:)

yeah, but without allies bombing from the west to destroy german planes before they are even up, and destroying factories to prevent large amount of tanks to be build, soviet would not have that kind of air superiority they could have enjoy

Two Russian tank commanders are sat in Paris after the end of the war, and one says to the other,

So, who won in the air war?

and i don`t understand anything

what don’t you understand erwin?

nothing,me realli bad ath inglish :lol:

me espanol es no bueno, hablo muy poco espanol.

jaja :smiley: ,

mi espanol no es bueno,hablo muy poco espanol.

no problem,im searching for a better trasnlator

Not hardly :).
I was being pedantic to get my own back…bloody poor show and all that…:slight_smile:

never mind old chap, nil desperandum and all that. I found this site very interesting in relevance to my degree as i did a module this year in world war two but only focusing on the european theatre.
And unfortuneatly erwin my GCSE Spanish has faded with time, and probably couldn’t say anything more than ‘una cerveza por favor, y mi amigo pagar’

Make that “dos cerveza por favor” 8)

Make that “dos cerveza por favor” 8)[/quote]
jajajjajajajajajaja

make that “dame cinco malditos jarrones de cerveza”
and i will be more alcoholized than bluffcove :lol:

of course when referring to alcohol nothing is better than Port :smiley:

when im listening to david bowie,all alcohol is the same.
im doing that now!

we started talking about american military,and then alcohol :lol:

david bowie! oh dear! you poor chap, one hopes you are not drinking alone, very bad form! :lol: