World War related bickering

no, i just have a rule, saying if you post anything about that HMS thing, you will be ban, not just warning

PzKpfw VI Tiger wrote:
IF ANYONE POSTS ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT THE SINKING OF THE HMS INVINCIBLE, IT WILL BE CLOSED AND THE PERSON WILL RECIEVE A WARNING.

no, i just have a rule, saying if you post anything about that HMS thing, you will be ban, not just warning

READ THIS: http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=19386#19386.

im sleeping now

Bye Erwin !

ban for a weeek

:!: THE ABOVE RULE ON RESTRICTIONS OF POSTING ANYTHING ON THE HMS INVINCIBLE HAS BEEN ABOLISHED. :!:

:cry: :cry: ,you had to tell me this 13 years ago :smiley: .

nice toys.

:lol: :lol: nice find Hosenfield

For users:

It was a terrible misunderstanding. PzKpfw VI Tiger posted here a warning for any reference to SINKING of HMS Invincible.

This was turned at my request into a rule for banning ANY REFERENCE to HMS Invincible. I was pissed off (remeber the racists threads) and I messed up.

Based on this rule Erwin was banned for a week.

We discussed later this situation (Admins, Moderators and Erwin) and we decided that the rule was a flagrant abuse. Therefore the Erwin’s banning was suspended, the rule was abolished and the initial warning on this thread was also abolished.

I’ll try on the future to became again the calm Dani that you already know.
Thanks!

thank you. :slight_smile:

:smiley: thanks a lot

:?

:x :?: :roll: :x :? :frowning: :cry:

[/quote]

Whoa !

Even if you’re bracing yourself that’s not the sort of thing we get up to.
(601 and 602 Commando got well buttfcuked mind.)

[/quote]

I suppose this is on topic, all rumours say that was a favourite SS toy.

Damn, they are sold out of these in the UK:

http://www.modellersloft.co.uk/showitem.ihtml?id=18956

Now what will I buy my son for his Birthday, an Alsatian I suppose.

THIS IS A BOUT!!!

Even though the rule has been withdrawn, I will still close this thread for the reason your post isn’t even relevant to the HMS INVINCIBLE

those himmler dolls are sold out. :cry:

They are :cry: :frowning: