World War related bickering

OFF TOPIC

WHERE ARE YOU MODERATOR???

hello rumania!!! wake up!!!

We’ve posted better proof of Buenos Aires getting nuked than you have of Invincible being sunk. Here’s some more. If I repeat it enough, does it become true?

If it was taken from the one remaining CHINOOK, how did the Argentinian government obtain the picture?

In a war.

When the release of any such picture would help the Junta stay in power longer?

[quote=“Crab_to_be”]

I’m a mod. You’re an idiot. Please don’t post again.[/quote]

HEY DON´T INSULT ME.

OFF TOPIC

WHERE ARE YOU MODERATOR???

hello rumania!!! wake up!!![/quote]

OFF TOPIC. You are still a twat. Does your mother think you are a cunt too?

From the sound of this upcoming book, I would put about much stock in it’s factual and truthful content than I would in these other wonderful array of books.

“My Life As A Truthful Person” By Joeseph Goebbels.
“The Gypsies And The Jews? An O.K. Bunch Of People” By Adolf Hitler.
“I’m An Upstanding Type Of Guy” By Klaus Barbie.

I’m a mod. You’re an idiot. Please don’t post again.[/quote]

HEY DON´T INSULT ME.[/quote]

Not an insult, a mere statement of fact. You ARE a moron.

Now please go and remove yourself from the gene pool in the most spectacular fashion possible.

TheIrishCock;

Straining to intervene, but my mod empire is too small to actually allow me to intervene. So, I suppose the flaming will continue.

Best let the mong crack on in here. It saves him mucking up the rest of the board.

Oh, well that’s me proved wrong then :roll:

First of all, the photo show us the Invincible, yes but before Malvinas, may be in 1981.

Yesterday you were telling us it was definitely HMS Illustrious[/quote]

yes but i was confused with the insults in this forum.

Now i see it again, and saw my archive of photos and is the invincible but before 1982.[/quote]

Why would all those people be there for Invincible getting home, if it’s not coming home from a war?

The photo was of the celebrations for Invincible returning home from the Falklands.[/quote]

no the photo that i showed you is the celebration, in your photo i can´t see any ship.[/quote]

It’s the large boxy shaped vehicle floating on the liquidy blue thing behind all the person-ny shaped mammals stood on the docky shaped item:

Just to make it a bit clearer:

From my ahem neutral standpoint, I applaud your genius. I’m glad I wasn’t drinking or I would have ruined the laptop.

No problem, Walther…I was not insulted. But i am following this post of far. Erwin is my friend, I am certain that it would not like to see this photo. Brazil versus Argentina…

Thanks for you understanding :slight_smile:

Salute!!!

yeah, but is not coming from Malvinas.

My picture is taken on 17 september of 1982, you can see it in “Service Pals”, look in the gallery.

WHERE ARE THE WARNINGS???

IN YOUR ASS MODERATOR???

yeah, but is not coming from Malvinas.

My picture is taken on 17 september of 1982, you can see it in “Service Pals”, look in the gallery.[/quote]

Invincible agian that ship is very populer here. :lol:

Already tired of all this.
Topic closed again.
A lot of insults and you already know what’s next:
“A decision will be made counting the insults”

SHAME!

Are you mature enough to debate or I and/or mods/admin will start to count insults/warnings and so on???

This is the fate of our forum?

:!: IF ANYONE POSTS ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT THE SINKING OF THE HMS INVINCIBLE, IT WILL BE CLOSED AND THE PERSON WILL RECIEVE A BAN.

Edit: BAN not WARNING