You have a PM

HG, you got one!

SS Tiger you have a PM.

Henk

Panzerknacker you have a PM.

Henk

What a useless topic.

Click on the button ‘Profile’ above. Go to ‘Preferences’. Set ‘Pop up window on new Private Message’ to ‘yes’. Now you get a pop up whenever you have received a PM. Quite usefull…

Its turned into quite a useful topic coz some members seem to have browser problems.

Some of us dont seem to get the pop-up. Lucky you though!

Quite true Firefly. :lol:

Henk

Ah, I’m sorry. Me and my good old Windows 98… :slight_smile:

Yes, it is a great windows, but do you have the right Anti Virus to support it’s weakness and out date system? Don’t get wrong I also love Windows 98, but I had to upgrade some time.

Henk

What you have Windows 98 :shock: i have XP and i will now change it when Windows Vista comes …when test vista version . :smiley: :smiley:

I had a old PC and on it I had 98, but then I got a new PC and new Windows XP and I am very happy and forgot about 98. Windows XP got more stuff to make things easyer.

I wonder how Vesta will be like?

Henk

Somewhere in the near future I will probably buy a new computer, but for the time being I don’t have problems with Windows '98. And of course I have bought great anti-virus programs…

Vista will be great i have Windows Longhorn transformator Longhorn=Vista name is change HG you should opet thread about this,or mods will delete our posts here we are in off- topic. :?

Ok it shall be done. Look for it in Off-Topic.

Henk

Crab to be you have a PM

Dani, you have an URGENT PM.

If anyone is in contact with Dani on other means please ask him to glance at his inbox, thanks.

Thanks Cuts. Problem will be solved asap.

There’s a PM for you ref the spammer “domenionos”.

For any other mods who happen to see this, I’ve explained what I think he’s up to. If you happen to know Firefly won’t be able to pick up the PM soon, contact me.

Kind regards

Fluff

A PM for a few of the mods on a possible spam topic.

Yeah, I have to deal with those two tree times a day.