Your favorite drink?

Hobgoblin.

Quality.

Badger was just around the corner from me in Dorset. Brewery trips and beer, mmmm.

I assume you’re talking about Blandford? I used to love popping into town for a case of Badger, though i discovered they make panda pops there, disgusting.

I’m with you there, a nice Red for me too. Mind you I’m in the middle of Whisky coountry here so I am rather spoilt for choice with the Malts.

Strange that the Panda pops production is not as well advertised!!! Yuck :?

Subject of wine, again in the Dorset, carrot crunching straw sucking area…

Try Lulworth cove. They do strawberry, raision and blackcurrent, elderberry… the list is endless.

They do mail order to. I think I may have a wine list still knocking around. Although if you are in the Forum, you can get there in about 40 minutes.

Well my favourate beer is Windhoek Lager, but beer are not actualy me favourate drink but it is here. I must say that Klipdrift Brandy and Coke witrh ice or even Captain Morgan Spiced Gold with Coke and ice are great drinks.

Henk

Not forgetting of course a good G & T

I don’t drink much anymore (maybe a beer or two or a glass of wine per year). Mostly just drink coffee, soda (no preference), juice or water.

For beer, I used to like Miller Genuine Draft, but the various Dutch beer I’ve tried was very good. (I’ve tried many European brands as well as some Mexican, Australian, Asian and even African).

For wine, used to like Italian: Chianti (red) and California: Ernest & Julio Gallo (white), but also liked French Bordeaux and Rhone wines.

Never really liked hard liquor, but tolerated vodka or tequila.

Oh you like the strong shit, well if you want something strong we have something here in South Afrika we call “wit blitz”, translation: White blitz ( blitz is used to light a fire or you can say it is firelighters ). It looks like water but it is 100% alcohol. One bottle and you are a gone.

Henk

Oh you like the strong shit, well if you want something strong we have something here in South Afrika we call “wit blitz”, translation: White blitz ( blitz is used to light a fire or you can say it is firelighters ). It looks like water but it is 100% alcohol. One bottle and you are a gone.

Henk[/quote]

Mate did you think one glass of that drink and you are gone or all bottle.

:lol: :lol:

One glass mate and you will be sleeping like a baby. :lol:

Henk

Mampoer :wink:

Anyone else mentioned Potcheen yet?

Is that stronger :o :o ? Nee Boet kan nie wees nie, cant be.

Henk

http://www.bathales.com/

HELLFIRE!!!

I like the red wine, I am the intelectual kind of guy :smiley:

Oooo don’t lots of bad memories from that evil stuff.

I used to part own an Irish mare ( with an ex potential mrs brew, a half chinese all psyco WPC ) which was stabled near Alcar, on a stud farm owned by an ex Picadilly Cowboy who had a poteen still permanently on the bubble. I had more than a few lost weekends and developed an enduring hatred for the Uni sqdn who’s chipmunks would low fly the stables during times of cronic alcohol related brain trauma.

If I had to describe the sensation of a poteen fuled hangover it would be similar to having your head cut open with a blunt chain saw,your brain removed and replaced with a warm vibrating woolen sock half filled with gravel and then having your skull repaired with a poor quality glue so it feels like it is slowly coming apart. Inspite of all that I kind of miss those days.

I hope you both remembered to burn a little bit on a spoon first to make sure you weren’t going to go blind?

Or the Bosnia version - Slipovitch (AKA sleep in a ditch, slip in a ditch, etc.)

With home brewed spirits around, you’ll never need to buy antifreeze again!!!

What is that damn,one glass and you will crazy . :lol: :lol: