Your favorite drink?

How far did he make it?

well, literature says something about 11 men he “saved”, but in the end all 73 pirates were killed though. another legend tells that the hangman threw a wooden bar into the feet of störtebecker, so he fell down. if not done so, he maybe could have saved (first) some more. I am not sure if a human can even walk some seconds without head, but the whole story sounds scary. fact is, that störtebecker really lived.

jens

Sounds like it would make a Great Movie!

Aaaaahhh … the beer that is selled here everywhere and makes my heart bleed!!

I don´t know if i should vote for soda or beer - well i absolutely love Franziskaner and Paulaner Weißbier, but … well i think when i vote for soda it´s more handy (you can mix it with beer :smiley: ) - e.g. there was something called 7up - tastes like sprite, but i much more less expensive here :rolleyes: … and is Tonic Water also a soda? That tastes also very good - and you can mix it with many things.

I think the most ridicolous thing i ever mixed was at the “18. years Party” of a friend some years ago … somewhen in the night a friend and myself searched something to mix it in the beer, and we found some juice in the refrigator … well … all i have to say more is: Perhaps the mixing ratio was wrong :mrgreen:

Cheers! Prost! :cool:

Why would you be considered a pervert if you drank Stortebecker?

Regards digger

the beer, and we found some juice in the refrigator

Actually beer with orange juice is a good one.

Until some days later I believe that the massive made argentine beer was crap until I drank some “Patagonia” beer, what an extasis :cool:

not legally anyways

beer-…kirin ichiban(japan),san miguel(philipines),and bohemia(mexico)
wine…homade sangria…mmmm…
hard alcohol/mixed…Jamison Whiskey ,mojitos,capt morgan dark spiced rum…

Everything to make it short.

not legally anyways

Is not a bad idea to teach the kids how to manage the alcohol in home, that save a lot of trouble when they are on the street/night/parties/etc.

ha ha my first time drinking was at my friends house im glad i wasn’t at a party cause i was all over the place and i know i would have been all over a guy if i was neer one plus i couldnt handle it, and that would have been embarrasing

ha ha my first time drinking was at my friends house im glad i wasn’t at a party cause i was all over the place and i know i would have been all over a guy if i was neer one plus i couldnt handle it, and that would have been embarrasing

That is my point exactly. :rolleyes:

Pink Satinium (french brand) + fanta world mexico = pink drink

When I only want a few beers, this is my beer of choice.

If it’s at a party with more than a few, it’s Miller Lite. But at home and 99% of the time nowadays it’s just some kind of diet Pepsi/Coca-Cola. :mrgreen:

Jeff

When I was a drinkin’ man, it was,

OldOverholt.gif

That mean you are not a drinking man anymore ?

For liquor, it’s top shelf vodka, gin, or Mescal tequila. But I don’t drink much liquor…

But beer, well:

Or:

Or:

Absolutely. The US prevents minors and young adults under 21 from drinking, yet has one of the higher rates of alcoholism in the Western world…

Absolutely. The US prevents minors and young adults under 21 from drinking, yet has one of the higher rates of alcoholism in the Western world…

:rolleyes:

For liquor, it’s top shelf vodka, gin, or Mescal tequila. But I don’t drink much liquor…

Ok, for a while i believed you wanst drinking anymore… I tough what a shame :smiley:

Ha! I’m drinking a Sam Adam’s right now. The “Stout” which I’m not so fond of though…

True my friend, I gave up the rye long ago. my present drink of choice is good old Coca-Cola.
in my state, the legal age is 21 yrs. for alcohol, BUT! if you are in a bar, or such type of place with your kids, and they are 17 or more yrs, they may drink along with you though if they become drunk, you the parent are liable for any troubles they may cause.

True my friend, I gave up the rye long ago. my present drink of choice is good old Coca-Cola.

Well, sorry about that, better whatch your blood sugar level. :neutral: