Your favorite drink?

I like Vodka and beer, and beer with Vodka.
But Grog is the best :wink:

Guys,

I live in a happy country…

1. Oz is in a close proximity to New Zealand. NZ is the only country in the world in which distilling at home is legal…
    So we have all “technology”.
    The best stuff is “Express” … 60% alcohol vodka filtered through charcoal. Taste like Absolut, but cost about $3/ liter.

If you are not in mind to do it yourselves, Ozzie wine is an option.
Stupid fellows go to the bottle shops… I have a better idea. On Line wine auctions…
Two weeks before Xmas I decided to stock more and bought a bargains as:

6 Magnums, (1.5 litres) of 2002 Shiraz for $9.00 (yes, nine aussie dollars…)
For additional $10, stuff was delivered to my door.
I live in a paradise…

12 bottles of 1998 Cabernet Sauvignon $58.

Far from my times of drinking 96% ethanol from MIG-21 defrosting tanks, during my army years in commie Poland…

Cheers,

Lancer44

When i was younger it was a “depth charge”.
Now it’s sparkling water and the odd glass of wine.

Yes 96% ethanol in army what’s a wonderful thing :slight_smile:
Mix it with water 1:2 and you will get the excellent drink.
Without ill-head and poisoning.
Our major Commander of battery recived from Technical part one littre of medical spirit every month for the cleaning of radar-displays and surfaces of equpment.
This littre dissapered for the two-three days :wink:
I remember one anecdotes from the my armies time.

Young luetenant clear the display by the rag using bottle with spirit.
Captain come up to him:
-What are you doing luetenant?
-Comrade captain i clear the display according the technical instruction by the thin layer of spirit.
Captain take the bottle, fill the glass of spirit, drink it than breather to the display. It cover by mist .
-That’s wnat mean “the thin layer of spirit” idiot.

:slight_smile:

Now i drink mostly vodka.

Ha ha ha! Good one! :wink:

i live in a country of good wines, but really i love beer…

Well if you love good cheap beer stay far far far away from Norway. :frowning:

Nothing can beat a good wine.

Hey i agree.

My favorite drink is coke.

well first if i was old enough it would be wine or beer(never tried beer but i tried wine with my dad)second my favorate drink is lemonade and sprite put together or seprate

Ok that is not right. A 12 year old already confessing he would like wine or beer. I hope there are no police men on the forum that are taking notes on this.:shock:

If is with a moderation according to weight/age I see no troulble,

unfortunately in english, the word “drink” always seem to have the “excessive” attached on it.

I drink champagne on new years eve.
I should try and mix all soft drinks I can find and see what it tastes like.

I doubt the Indiana Excise Police is that hard core. They usually just hang around bars and watch for kids bying smokes.

Yeah I know what you mean. Police around the county lines are not hard core at all. Now when you get to the city it is. Especially at your school there is a usually 1 police man there.:roll:

my favorite is fruit punch and sprite mixed

hm, I adore this one here. “Störtebecker Hanse Porter”. it is a dark beer, similar to ale, with a slight taste of caramel. in germany you would be called a pervert if you drink this, because normally beer must consist of only some sheer ingredients and must not contain any form of additions like sugar or flavoured substances. anyway I like it very much.

KLAUS STÖRTEBECKER (the name of that beer, made in Stralsund, east-cost of germany) was a famous german pirate in the 14th century, his name came obvisously from the word “stürz den becher”, because he was able do drink 4 liters of beer with one attempt - a typical german ;).

later he was cought and beheaded. the legend says, that all his crewmembers had to stand in a row side by side. in that moment when he lost his head, he should run (dying without head) along his men and all he passed did not have to suffer the same death for piracy of the high seas. maybe all stupid legend, but interesting anyway and a tasty beer.

cheers, or PROST!

jens

None of the above - I’m a whiskey/whiskey man

How far did he make it?

Bass ale.