your favourite weapon of all time (infantry weapon)

Very weird looking gun. F-ing good fun though.

Where can i get one, me wanna play with big machine guns!

1. :smiley:

Birdman weapon systems has gone - I was looking forward to post some of his “weapons” and see who fell for them! E.g. the Barrett Light 50 pistol (copied here http://www.securityarms.com/20010315/galleryfiles/0800/850.htm), the Barret Light 50 entry weapon, the Nuke 50 ammunition, the Mountain Dew Cannon, the $29.95 50 cal rifle, and the HomeBoy NiteSites :smiley:

He did, however, really make & shoot a .50BMG pistol (I had some video of it being fired). The shock wave shook the camera :smiley:

Maadi-Griffin do make one commercially though:

http://www.securityarms.com/20010315/galleryfiles/2200/2293.htm

You mean e.g. the Glock with the sights mounted on the right side for gang bangers who hold their guns sideways, to look cool, “just like in the movies”? :smiley:

Jan

I am going to have to go with the m14 also.
Or a Thompson.
Or an M60 E3
or an M4
Or an aks-74u
my god theres so many.
I dont know :shock:

I would have to say either the Colt M4 M249 SAW or the Lee Enfield

I’m going with the Colt M-1911. Our outfit were issued them in Vietnam and it saved my butt. It was carried into battle for a longer time by US military men than any weapon.

Heckler and Koch MP5 9mm SMG

Going back in time a bit, the Roman ‘Spanish Sword’ trully an innovation for the time and deadly effective.

Or id go with the M14 too! brilliant absolutely irrestible

By “brilliant” do you mean “complex, expensive, with bedding issues”?

A well tuned one is a delight on the range, but I wouldn’t like to have to take it apart in the dark.

Oh bugger, I’m going to have to agree with Erwin on something :shock:

The FN/FAL, or rather it’s British equivalent, the L1A1 SLR has to be my weapon of choice.
I wouldn’t like to try for multiple hits with the “metric” version in “auto” though.

I like the AK-47, its easy to mantain and good in all conditions.

Big fucking Viking axe

my favourite, it’s the fn fal, (it’s saved my life in several ocations) :arrow:

I’ve got quite a few, here’s a list:

-Thompson
-M16
-Colt 1911
-Mauser 98k
-Lee Enfield
-Remington 870

Those are just my favourites of the ones I’ve fired, but favourite gun of all time?

The original G98 (I’ve yet to fire one…)

Also like the P-90 because the way the clip is mounted on top and as the bullets are fed into the gun they are spun around!