Panzerknacker`s gallery.

Several pictures that does not fit in any other category.

Well, if you think that the submarine semateries are the prerrogative of the big powers…think again because seems that in here (in despite of the large need of all kind of equipment for our armed forces) we can also give that luxuries.

This are two german designed Tr-1700 rusting to extintion not far away from the of Buenos Aires harbour.

should i get some JMDF subs?

No silly questions in my gallery please.

Some more. Air show in the Miltary School Airport ( not far away from Lockheed Martin Argentina)

Close up to a FN M3 .50 heavy MG in a MD 500, this baby delivers 1100 round per minute.

A day in CBa Racetrack:

Formula Renault cars:

TC 2000 ( 2 litre touring cars)

Honda Civic.

…just in case that somebody have doubts about where the driver is from…

Renault Megane.

Girls.

lo jack

Ford Focus.

So, Lojack is actually good for something… :smiley:

Definately, at list this locally built variant.

Rear of the Ford.

And this is a very BIG radio control plane , the thing have a two opposed pistons 4 stroke engine and an minicamera to film the cars from above, really big I am not a Radio control fan so perhaps that size is usual but actually I never saw something like that earlier. The guy next to is meine bruder.

I would like some lo jack please lol.

I think you are too young to handle that kind of stuff. :rolleyes:

Old chevrolet, 1967 V8 450 hp.

A very fine gallery my friend, in all respects. If I may, here is an example of American performance cars, as bulit by everyday folks who love cars. This being your gallery, you may delete it if you like.

I like it, Is a Mustang right ?

A mustang II if I remember right, a fairly old car, they ditched the real mustang, and foisted this thing on buyers, it was ugly, and in its natural state a real dog. (for some reason girls liked them though) Present mustang designs are based on the last mustangs produced in the old days. My son has a new one, lots of go, very relaiable too. and looks good.

fd2007mustang18111400mri9.jpg

You and your family are well provided of cars and bikes for sure my friend. :slight_smile:

Ok, just grouping some of the pics I ve posted already in other topics…in case that somebody didn saw that.

Climbed to an former argentine army Sherman Firefly. I copied the Wittman pose

Checking the welding

Serial number of this tank.

Next to a 75 mm Krupp field howitzer.

The national crest on the “Modelo Argentino serial 493”

Some more military stuff.
OTO 105 howitzer

configured for air drop.

Rhenmetall RH 202 twin.

Ammunition 20 x 139 Rh 202 ( exercise ammo actually)

The kids want some face cammo too.

Preserved war veteran.

Funny:D

Thanks, here you got one more, Embraer Eb-314AR and Sukhoi Su-29, aircrafts used by the military Flying School.

Nostromo UAV.

Hercules.

And girls, yes there is that kind of girls in this kind of airshows too. What a great country.

Two good hunts.

Pigeons

Partrigdes

2 Ford Falcon

Goldwing 6 cilinders flat, very nice, only a bit heavy.

And more girls, i love it.

I am convinved now, Argentina is definitely worth a trip!