Panzerknacker`s gallery.

I like Argentina you know.

I think you both get stuck with that 2 big argentinas there :mrgreen:

Definitely. They just replaced the Black Angus steak as my favourite argentinian item. Ay Dios mio!

No worry you can have both:

There is plenty of them.

Where can I get a Green Card? I hope germans are still that welcome in Argentina as they were under Peron…?!?:mrgreen:

No need to any card just your passport, and yes the germans are very much welcomed, specially the ones who bring several euros with them :smiley:

For these rucas I’d take out a loan anytime!!!

The rate is 1 Euro = 4,75 Arg Pesos, so you can have the good life here.

And talking about Germans.

Some pictures of Villa General Belgrano, a town of my province founded by swiss settlers in 1920, the european pupulation was reinforced later by survivors of the battleship Admiral Graf Spee and other captured/ interned german vessels.
Idle to say…the germanic influence is very notorious, even the local variant of Oktoberfest is celebrated here. And yes I know, it is a bit surreal.

The clocktower also housing the tourism directions.

City hall

Monument to the fallen of Admiral Graf Spee.

Restaurant.

Knackwurst und bier.

A view of the valley in wich the city is located.

The beer fest:

I thought for a moment I was seeing things, reminds me alot of Germany,I was stationed in northern Bavaria which oddly enough is in southern Germany.I also remember, (though less acutely, the 1 liter mas of beer.many of them)

:smiley: It seems that the krauts are very melancolic people, they always modified their enviroment like in the old country, but I dont mind that specially with this kind of girls.

This all looks very nice and quite familiar. But only “quite” familiar since there seems to be a lot of bavarian influences. I live far north of Bavaria, meaning “beyond the veal sausage-equator” and am a “sow-prussian” to any bavarian.

Well, the bavarians are very much the promoteurs of a stereotypical german image, I mean short leather trouser, funny hats and mountain music. Is like the tourist that come here and think that everybody dance tango at the age of 10.

I dont know about prussian beer but bavarian…there are 5 breweries in town and they made a veeeeeery good one, including one special with honey wich taste like nothing else.

You got it! For the rest of the world especially outside of Europe applies Germany=Bavaria. But the bavarians would love to be independant in the first place.
Their beer is o.k., they drink it “en masse” from 1-liter-glasses. They are even allowed to drink beer during their lunch break at work. We, meaning the rest of Germany, drink from 0,2-liter glasses normally but our beer is much stronger!

Yes, that is a fact that always left me wondering about the quantity and quality of bathrooms in Bayern, I mean so much beer must come out in some way.:slight_smile:

More landscapes of Cba

The rocky terrain in the North, several mountains and lakes.

The bathrooms in Bavaria are pretty much just a wall, painted white, with a trough at the floor. (easy come, easy go,)

I will take the tour with the lovely ladies.

hey, nice to see some more car-buffs and gear-heads around here. I ADORE DETROIT IRON. (I drive a chrysler). nice mustangs here also.

but anyway, I also liked the hot chicks with the big hooters. :rolleyes:

the pictures below were taken at “national wheels”, the biggest US-car-meeting in germany (hannover). the biggest meeting in europe can be found in the town of västeras in sweden. US-made autos are not widespread here (I estimate approx. 2% on the roads), but they have style and their design is much more emotional than the boring, overpriced european shit. :cool:

jens

hotrod.jpg

and some more. :wink:

Have you been in trouble because of that poor guy with the cowboy boots you ran over?