Panzerknacker`s gallery.

:slight_smile: Nice pictures Flammpanzer

The bathrooms in Bavaria are pretty much just a wall, painted white, with a trough at the floor. (easy come, easy go,)

So primitive ?? :rolleyes:

More landscapes of Cba, sunflowers in middle of a valley.

Here I gave a closer look to a wheat field, the south of the province is the tipical pampas flatland.

Saudia Arabia and Kuwait have a lot of oil, well…we have the a lot of farmlands, and the same respect and consideration for those., they actually perform the same task…to "extract " dollars from the ground :smiley:

Well, these trough toilettes are actually just for “small business” and have public pub charakter. They are still better than those french highway toilets with just a hole in the ground where you have to “handle it all”.
Look here but watch this link only if you are not about to eat or have just eaten for it shows what can go wrong.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2c/French_squat_toilet.jpg

For more information about the subject in general i advise the following lecture by Harper and Halestrap: Lifting the Lid: An ecological approach to toilet systems

And now I think we should close this subject!:mrgreen:

A couple more pics of my “big” bike, is and old italian Gilera M1953 Saturno 500 cc.

Despite his ageing look it can reach 160 km/h (100mph) without too many trouble.

Please, no jokes about my pink T-shirt. :rolleyes:

Alright my friend, its time for a race, loser buys the assado,&wine.

Get your wallet ready TankG :slight_smile:

Have you been in trouble because of that poor guy with the cowboy boots you ran over?

well, first of all, I had to run him over BECAUSE of his boots …

and no, there was no trouble at all since he was a bit “quiet” after this incident. :mrgreen:

jens

Sehr gut gekontert!:smiley:

Some close shots at the FMA IA-63. DEFA 30 mm gun, bombs and practice rockets.

Sehr gut gekontert!

Danke, Flammenwerfer-Typ! :mrgreen:

jens

so, here some more aircraft. impressions from a small airshow last week.

nothing really great, but maybe worth sharing with you. :slight_smile:

jens

… and more.

jens

… and some more picture-spamming.

jens

Interesting, those giant Sikorskis are still in use in Germany. Teorically it should be replaced by the NH-90, right ?

Big boat.

exactly, PK. this process will start soon, but the big fat birds will remain in service for some more time.

near where I live the german heeresflieger (heeresfliegerwaffenschule bückeburg) have a huge training ground, so all current helis (and foreign) can be seen here often. as a 16-year old pupil I had the chance to make a 2-week laboratory there, including a flight in the old Huey (which is also still in use - you see, the german army has a favor for oldtimers :frowning: ).

jens

Well… I guess that in every military the High Command want the more modern equipment for his forces but they are always chained by the political agenda of the moment.:rolleyes:

I remember seeing DW-Tv documentry in 2002 or 2003 in wich a german soldier was digging up inside the engine of a M-113, the reporter closed and asked

" That is a good machine"

The soldier:

“No…this garbage is completely destroyed” (Or consumed,I dont recall the german word)

After that the reporter went to the Sargent mechanic and he assured the vehicle was in perfect state of operation. Too many politically correctness I guess.

A extreme case like that is the Argentine Air Force, it was glorious in passed times but now is ridiculously small and old. And the military is afraid to scream the situation because the politicians would sack them.
I always say, the defense is a bussines too serious to be handle for civilians.

A example of what i been talking about, the MIIIEA, thanks god this oldie dont fly anymore but the AAF have no more interceptors, only attack a/c, nobody ( politicians that is) take the trouble to replace it.

You know who you’re quoting there, right?

No I dont, who is that ? :slight_smile:

Lt Col Jack D Ripper, who was responsible for the extinction of humanity in the film he says that in. YouTube linky