absolutely no topic at all

You’ve never been in an environment with suicide bombers, have you?[/quote]

Agree with BDL and would ask - How do you recognise a car bomb! Does it have a big red B on the bonnet?

Obvious isn’t it they have hazmat signs and fly a red flag :twisted:

Agree with BDL and would ask - How do you recognise a car bomb! Does it have a big red B on the bonnet?[/quote]

Behaviour & patterns.

You watch who is doing what, who is in the vehicle, how they are driving or where the vehicle is parked - after a while, those who face these threats day after day, learn to recognise who or what vehicles are suspect.
Vehicles that were obviously down on the suspension used to be an indicator but the terrorists now “beef up” the springs to counteract the weight of the IED.

Thanks god not. But believe me guy, the suicide bombers are not destroying themselves by nothing. They aren’t machines which want the end of the humanity. If they are bombing themselves that’s because the country which would suffer the explosion is damaging to him and his country, and that country cannot defend itself with weapons… Try to understand it, and don’t try to show you like a victim, right?

I’m not trying to show I’m a victim, I’m showing you haven’t got a clue about suicide bombers mate. You cannot shoot them in the legs - that’s Hollywood. In real life, if you shoot at someone you aim at the centre of mass, the middle of their chests, because that is where you have the most chance of hitting. If they are in a vehicle and refuse to stop, what do you do if they refuse to stop and get out of the car? Are you supposed to just watch them drive into their targets?

You watch who is doing what, who is in the vehicle, how they are driving or where the vehicle is parked - after a while, those who face these threats day after day, learn to recognise who or what vehicles are suspect.

It is often only possible to recognise a suspect vehicle when it gets to the potentially hazardous area (although this can be avoided to some extent with a properly set up chicane or similar) and this is why decisions have to made rapidly and sometimes are wrong

Vehicles that were obviously down on the suspension used to be an indicator but the terrorists now “beef up” the springs to counteract the weight of the IED.

All Iraqi vehicles are down on the suspension due to the fact that they’re all knackered and hopelessly overloaded

I can’t seem to get more than 4 planes per leader.

Any advice?

what game is that?

We do have a one Blitz limit…nice try fuckhead?

LOl gen, good spot, or is it a NO BLITZ limit?

We do have a one Blitz limit…nice try fuckhead?[/quote]

For avoiding any misunderstandings:
Blitz tried to log in as dolabra.

Blitz who is that, :smiley: :smiley:

Topic moved here.

What happened to Arrse?

There have been a few capacity problems since the move to the new servers.

Occasionally (like now . . .) the system drops, but returns eventually.

The site gets about 4 1/2 M hits a month, so the COs have decided to upgrade again, although this will take a few weeks.

There is a thread about it on ARRSE somewhere, but you’ll have to wait for normal service to be resumed to find it!

It’s a bit of a bugger, one must admit, still that’s the price you pay for success i suppose.

Up & running again as of now. :wink:

What is Arrse ?

Yea, what is Aarse? :slight_smile:

The unnoficial forum of the British army, navy, or air force members or civilians interested on british military,etc etc, a more or less big community which has quite good features, I stay at ww2incolor all my life.

Arrse,already has change of server before if im not wrong.

Cuts,it’s strange that you don’t know The Arrse.