absolutely no topic at all

A big phallic silencer for a 155mm, just incase those rabbits in t’ top field hear their mates being shot.

This thing really exists. It is sited at the Bundeswehr Wehrtechnische Versuchsanstalt (Military technological research centre) in Meppen, Germany. It is a huge silencer, since they often fire hundreds of rounds in a day and don´t want to get into trouble with their neighbours (Germany doesn´t have many isolated and unpopulated areas). They use it to measure muzzle speeds of projectiles. The two “testicles” catch the sideway balsts from the muzzle brake of the gun.
BTW, since the tube of the gun is not perforated, like e.g. a Sten Mk2S, the projectile will have accelerated completely by the time it enters the silencer, so the silencer will not have any impact on it´s ballistic performance.

Jan

ah, right, problem solved.

Yea right…i think they are just trying to compensate for something

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought that’s why they invented Bratwursts?

Moved this to Off Topic because it had nothing to do with WWII

Fair cop 'guv. :lol:

Erwin was nice enough to lend artillery, so I thought I’d throw in my share toward the demise of the trolling flame war instigator:

I thought you guys might get a laugh out of this. It seems a search for “cruise missiles” at Yahoo turns up this. I guess we can all run out and buy one with out credit cards eh? Seems that cruise missles are a “sports and outdoors product”. Gosh. I hope they’re not out of stock. I want to take one to the beach this summer! :lol:

Erwin was nice enough to lend artillery, so I thought I’d throw in my share toward the demise of the trolling flame war instigator:

Do elaborate, please.

thanks mate! :),only trying to help

Well not as great as you seem to think. For some reason some fellow named a golf club “cruise missiles”
http://www.shopping.com/xGS-cruise_missiles

Oh THAT explains it. And I was hoping to buy a cruise missle this summer. :roll:

Everything is diferent,topic for stupidity,all is out of topic.

does anyone knows how to have the smoke effect ?
i am having a scene of air fights, dont expect much from it

Will one reason I heard was that they would be too powerful. They learn from their mistake, and as of now they are one of the top country that has some of the best technology.

WTF? Of course Japan has its own army. It’s called the Japanese Self-Defence force.

Please do some damn research before posting such utter garbage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_army

Man of Stoat you beat me to it! :evil:

Japan does of course have an army navy and air force. I dont know why you’re thinking that they dont. There is a little thing called “Article 9” which really means nowadays that, Japan can have a Military but can not use it in International affairs, only for self-defence. Hence the name “JASDF, Japanese Self-Defence Force.” They are allowed in peace keeping operations.

But nice try anyway Fareast—welcome to the Site and post links where you get your information from otherwise you get given hell from other people…like i did :lol:

Ive said it before and Im saying it again

1. he has cloned himself and

2. Where do they get these questions from!

I blame google for bringing all and sundry here that mentions ww2 in a search.

Topic moved :arrow: