Beware Historical Revisionists

Yes they are doing a great job. If I was closer I would get on my quad and help out.

Of course we can all get along Blitz, I would like you to quantify this statement though:

And yes,I do question the ‘holocaust’.

Im very intersested in what you have to say about it. I mean this sincerely not as a Troll, Im genuinely interested in what you question about it.

Thanks…

Except proving you absolutely wrong beyond any doubt on your claim the England has never paid back the lend-lease monies. Or doesn’t that count?

We need some kind of IQ test for membership to this site. We keep getting headbangers who are incapable of assimilating data that is different to their view.

Posts like that are enough to make us wonder, particularly given the sources he keeps quoting…

Firefly, Remember now, I was not the one who bought up race, anti-semitism or the holacaust. You guys did. Start a new thread or something. lets let this one die. Nothing is being solved. I wouldn’t mind giving my views about it(holocaust) with y’ll. I don’t know if it is legal for brits to deny it.(not that you would) I do believe it is illegal in most countiries over there. At least we have the 1st. amend. for now. I am also sure you’s guys would berate me again. As you well know,with name calling etc. I thought such things were not allowed. That is no problem with me. I kinda like it! Oh well,whats the weather like over there? Another bright sunny day here. Painting my house. I hope to get it done before bad weather. :smiley: later

Mike M, The great state of South Carolina! :smiley: :smiley:

I see you are as well informed on this matter as you are on the war of 1812 and the repayments of lend-lease. The economy of the United Kingdom has varied from boom to recession, at times outperforming the US economy and at others struggling along. But let’s not let truth impede on making blanket statements.

Can you clarify your statement?

It’s not a crime in the UK to deny the holocaust. However, doing so does demonstrate a particular stubborn unwillingness to believe the information of innumerable reliable primary and secondary sources of historical information.

Student, You 4 points are really silly!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

and then the english guys are attacking my country’s economy :roll: .

Posts like that are enough to make us wonder, particularly given the sources he keeps quoting…[/quote]

He is not being racist or white supremacist!!!,he is not saying that the whites are better than no whites,he just says that he is proud of his race!!!,it’s like saying “im proud of my (argentina)country”,then im discriminating those who are not argentines?,or being a supremacist?.

IM fully agree with mike and blitz!!!

1000yds,you would have to not register in here then :smiley:

Very unlikely. Im sure IRONMAN stays in solitary confinement. I really do feel for those poor white padded walls.[/quote]
SAM :smiley: ,you stolen the words from my mouth! (or fingers :roll: ).
IRONMAN FINISHED HERE!

First you were calling him white supremacist!,come on young boy!,it is not that easy to fix the things!! (i tell you from my experience :wink: )

And technically,Peron was a mate of hitler,so i can use his avatar THEN

Ummm… “Proud of my race” is often used as shorthand for saying it’s better than others while getting around pesky anti-discrimination legislation. I believe the Klu Klux Klan kids website uses exactly that phrase (that is, if I found the correct one not some very sick joke). There are also a pair of 14 or so year old twin girls who sing white supremacist songs who have been in the news recently, and one of their songs uses that exact phrase. So while it may not in and of itself be racist, it definately sets alarm bells ringing.

Incidentally, I see no point in being proud of things that you have through accident of birth or were given to you freely - I only see those things you had to work to earn as being worthy of pride. Hence, I am proud of things like my education but not proud of my nationality (note that I am very happy to be British and wouldn’t change it for any other nationality, but I do not see it as a reason for pride).

Ummm… “Proud of my race” is often used as shorthand for saying it’s better than others while getting around pesky anti-discrimination legislation. I believe the Klu Klux Klan kids website uses exactly that phrase (that is, if I found the correct one not some very sick joke). There are also a pair of 14 or so year old twin girls who sing white supremacist songs who have been in the news recently, and one of their songs uses that exact phrase. So while it may not in and of itself be racist, it definately sets alarm bells ringing.

Incidentally, I see no point in being proud of things that you have through accident of birth or were given to you freely - I only see those things you had to work to earn as being worthy of pride. Hence, I am proud of things like my education but not proud of my nationality (note that I am very happy to be British and wouldn’t change it for any other nationality, but I do not see it as a reason for pride).[/quote]

If he sees any reasons for being proud of his race,then he has the right to say that,he isn’t saying that not white races are worst,also he is not guilty if 14 years girls use that for songs!,then if somebody uses the word.
And not everybody knows that they use it,i don’t even know what is the klu klux klan.Here the only mind fucked people are the skinheads,and if they use a word with an offensive intention,then i cannot use it with a peaceful intention?.
I am proud of being argentine,and i have a list of why i am proud of that,i read it every day,and then i remember that good was very nice with me :smiley: .

Greetings!

and then the english guys are attacking my country’s economy :roll: .[/quote]

Erwin, read the replies to the comment you quoted - the British economy has been up and down in the past (as has every economy in the world since WW2) - check the facts before you believe what some on a website says on a forum. I believe the British economy is currently the fourth or fifth strongest in the world.

And I’ve not seen anyone attack the Argentinian economy - I believe the only comments I’ve seen about it were in the Falklands/Malvinas thread relating to the fact that Argentina was currently in a bit of a mess economically and would be unlikely to be able to afford to invade the Islands again.

and then the english guys are attacking my country’s economy :roll: .[/quote]

Erwin, read the replies to the comment you quoted - the British economy has been up and down in the past (as has every economy in the world since WW2) - check the facts before you believe what some on a website says on a forum. I believe the British economy is currently the fourth or fifth strongest in the world.

And I’ve not seen anyone attack the Argentinian economy - I believe the only comments I’ve seen about it were in the Falklands/Malvinas thread relating to the fact that Argentina was currently in a bit of a mess economically and would be unlikely to be able to afford to invade the Islands again.[/quote]

we were the 7th,and we are a country of only 2 hundred years,a bit more,i didn’t say that you were attacking now,i said that you usually atack my country’s economy (my expression was literally translated,that’s why both we understand it from different form.

we gave home to a lot of europeans,for example a big community of welsh!.