Call of Duty

In my school we cant play this “violent” games :cry:[/quote]

What :shock: we cant play whatever we wont ,CoD is the best game about ww2 ever made.
Just must be played. :lol: :lol:

cod2 is amazing. runs great on my computer, as opposed to dods which barely runs on my computer (and dods is a waste of money).

i like cod2 quite a lot.

btw macs suck :slight_smile: why would u get one unless ur in the design field (which i am in, and will be getting a powerbook shortly :()

would the game only has allies campaign?
it sucks if that is the case

I think so only allies campaing ,i agree why we cannot play with germans.

I brought Call of Duty 2, a week ago , for 100 bux , it runs perfectly fine on high graphics and has to be the most realistic game i have ever played, i finished the whole game single player wise in 4 hours , lol , tommorow i will deepstrike in trying multiplayer online… owned :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone here that has CoD2 and plays online?

I sadly cannot play online, cause I got this game via torrent. However, I have played this game lan, and it is awesome.

a hundred bucks?
wow, in here its about like 55 US dollars

I think he means “Digger Dollars” :lol: , you get quite a few of them to the pound (or any other civilised currency for that matter).

Wtf. . . .

what is that suppose to mean?

Hey Mechanized Warfare i downloaded cod2 via torrent aswell and play multiplayer you have to play on private(cracked) servers. go to http://www.epcgaming.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=357 copy those servers to notepad and save. Download this program the all seeing eye and go to file import server list. youll be able to play on over a 100 servers. Most of the servers are in Europe but who cares. You might see me im {STFU}OWNAGE. Im playing COD2 online all day.

nice, thanks for telling

I finish cod 2 yersterday its to shork so little misions i think :frowning:

I had to delete my copy. I was playing way too much, could not do anything productive:( Same thing happened to me with Counter Strike a few years ago.

:oops:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for that information funkmastergene, but I have already played on epcgaming cracked servers. :smiley: They are really fun. One of my favorite servers to play on is the, “Up All Night Server”. Youll see me on that server with my name, [EcGc] Creepingdeath. If you want to play with me sometime on that server…add me on xfire. My add is creepingdeath1984. :wink:

I loved how the British campaign was strengthened! Can’t say much about the Russian campaign though. I liked the U.S. campaign’s focus on the infantry instead of the airborne. I just wish Call of Duty would do missions in Italy!!!

i wish they have german campaign
only by then i will stop playing BF and turns in to CoD2

Yes thats my bigest wish why they dont make that ,only one campaign .

one thing bugs me… i dont know if its real or not… but i would really like to know. How often did pz2s out perform and beat crusaders? i felt like it was a really cheesy part of the game.

But did PZ2s out perform crusaders?